Flags... strict or not - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flags... strict or not

ankles

I sent an email to them regarding our flag and got reply asking for tkt details etc and photo.I sent that off but no reply yet but if i dont get a reply tomorrow flag is till going as i have done everything they have asked for.

16 hours ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

I sent an email to them regarding our flag and got reply asking for tkt details etc and photo.I sent that off but no reply yet but if i dont get a reply tomorrow flag is till going as i have done everything they have asked for.

likewise,still waiting on a reply after seat details sent

19 hours ago, ankles said:

Have a 5ft x 10ft flag but having read the Wembley flag police restrictions I'm  wondering how big  the risk  is of taking it only for to be snatched by some jobsworth steward

strictish, my flag is 9 1/2 ft by 4 1/2 ft & has been allowed in Wembley a few times at club games, but it's only a few inches over the maximum

Just had this response from Wembley asking to bring the Glasgow Tartan Army flag in which is 3.5m by 1.7m

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry

Unfortunately due to high demand, we have now reached our capacity to accept any further request for musical instruments/flags

Therefore, we cannot permit access for your request, please do not bring your item to the stadium as it will not be permitted entry.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation

Wembley Guest Services
**We're here to help so if you have any other questions, just ask!