Boycott - Page 5 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Boycott

dandydunn

On 20/12/2016 at 2:34 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

You can stick the England game right up yer spam rolls. If people are happy to be bent over and continually rogered up the jeer then so be it. Don't complain when prices continue to rise and product on the park gets continually worse 

Some fans are beyond parody. There's supporting your team through thick and thin then there's the charicature attitude that a number of these halfwits thrive on

Prices have went down vs last campaign.

But excuse me if I let facts get in the way of your hysterics.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 02/12/2016 at 1:18 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

On 21/12/2016 at 8:29 PM, Morrisandmoo said:

:lol: You can't tell that to the negative minded though. Is Mr Slope one o yon nawbag types ?He comes across as one

Edited by kirkintoddy

4 hours ago, kirkintoddy said:

:lol: You can't tell that to the negative minded though. Is Mr Slope one o yon nawbag types ?He comes across as one

During the last referendum naw. For the next referendum I'll need to see what side tells the best lies before deciding who to vote for

Are you one o yon blinkered SNP sheep who don't have a mind of their own? Most of them come across like that

Edited by DoonTheSlope

On 24/12/2016 at 10:52 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

During the last referendum naw. For the next referendum I'll need to see what side tells the best lies before deciding who to vote for

Are you one o yon blinkered SNP sheep who don't have a mind of their own? Most of them come across like that

Heard it all now. A nawbag calling SNP voters sheep !!!!!!! Aye the Britnat media is all true of course. Your lot sing about being a nation again but then again you vote against it.Best for you lot is down south to be with your rulers and amsters, Feckn weirdos.

Edited by Doric

5 hours ago, Doric said:

Heard it all now. A nawbag calling SNP voters sheep !!!!!!! Aye the Britnat media is all true of course. Your lot sing about being a nation again but then again you vote against it.Best for you lot is down south to be with your rulers and amsters, Feckn weirdos.

dinnae take him too seriously.  he's not actually old enough to vote.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2016 at 8:29 PM, Morrisandmoo said:

And they were about 30% too expensive in the last campaign! So 25% too expensive now is hardly worth shouting about.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2016 at 10:52 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

BLEET BLEET

On 12/24/2016 at 10:52 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

I support my country not the Snp nae brainer independence is coming down the road 

• 3 weeks later...

Not a boycott as such from me but I'm the same as a lot of folk.... had enough of it!

Disillusioned with the SFA, yet another hopeless campaign and feel the sfa take the Tartan Army for granted. Expect folk to shell out £55 for a membership every campaign for the dross that's on show, in the hope we will eventually qualify for something.

It won't change with the idiots in charge of our game until the income starts to drop. I won't miss the 1 hour walk back into Glasgow either!

• 3 weeks later...

None of our group of 12 going. No boycott as such but we all have things on that in the past we would have probably changed to get to the game now it doesn't seem worth the effort. I've got a mother's day meal at 4pm , before i would have booked somewhere else at an earlier time but i just shrugged and went " aye ok "  Think everyone is kind of in the same boat mentally.  The 745pm kick off on a sunday night hasn't helped one bit.

Guest BlueGaz
On 26/12/2016 at 3:11 PM, Doric said:

From someone in the middle, at the moment, I look at both sides and what gets me the most, particularly since the last vote, is the childishness and immaturity from both sides.  "nawbag", "best for you lot is down south".  At least you and "nawbags" can say to yourself, we are good, they are bad, in the middle, I'm thinking, aw fk, are these my only 2 choices? :lol:

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

From someone in the middle, at the moment, I look at both sides and what gets me the most, particularly since the last vote, is the childishness and immaturity from both sides.  "nawbag", "best for you lot is down south".  At least you and "nawbags" can say to yourself, we are good, they are bad, in the middle, I'm thinking, aw fk, are these my only 2 choices? :lol:

Basing your vote on the actions of idiots is a bit daft, to be honest. 

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:35 AM, Bankies Forever said:

No chance of me paying £37.

Thankfully i didnt pay for the stupid season ticket which doesnt allow the SFA to discount for remaining games after poor performances and results.

Should be £20 maximum now and £10 for the Malta game.

excellent point.  be interesting to see if there is a plan B if results continue the way they have been going.  clearly we're all hoping for a play off place which will make the last few home games sell out :spin:

but back in the land of reality....................

and you're right, the greed of the SFA hasn't given them a lot of wriggle room.

On 14/03/2017 at 3:23 PM, Parklife said:

Basing your vote on the actions of idiots is a bit daft, to be honest. 

I don't think bluegaz is in the middle at all, Id be willing to bet he's a NO voter through and through. Of course I have no proof but I'm happy with my hunch :lol: