Collapsed leaving on fri - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Collapsed leaving on fri

ger intae them

15 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

Does anyone know how the guy who collapsed (was said to have been a heart attack ) is doing? It happened on a down ramp just outside the section 131 gate about 5 mins before full time. Cheers.

My mates seen it and hung around for a while until the paramedics turned up but left as the guy came round. Many other Scotland fans done the same so a pat on the back to all that did :ok:

Apparently a steward went running for the paramedics then stopped mid way to give a bunch of fans directions which led to a barrel load of abuse from other nearby Scotland fans. The stupidity of some people amazes me :banghead:

They were keen to find out what happened after they left so any info would be appreciated 

There was a post on Facebook, asking similar (hence me thinking its one and the same), with the guy himself posting to say he was recovering ok.

The same thing happened at Wembley Park train station after the friendly back in 2013. Guy was lying on the floor with paramedics at his side and the defibrillator sitting next to him.

1 hour ago, DeeRus said:

There was a post on Facebook, asking similar (hence me thinking its one and the same), with the guy himself posting to say he was recovering ok.

That wasn't him. The guy on FB was talking about a cut head or something. The guy we are talking about on the ramp was flat out, bare chested and receiving CPR. It was horrible to see. I had a look online over the weekend to see if I could find anything but nothing. No idea if he was a Scotland or England fan. 

Hoped he pulled through though ??

i remember performing First Aid to another Scots fan during an away game a few years back (facts not mentioned to protect the guilty). 

if you ever want to sober up quickly, get another Scots fan to collapse three rows in front of you and be the first responder!