Strachan remains - Page 17 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Strachan remains

clarky1606

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, GordyA88 said:

Seen Dalglish on sky sports today saying that "nobody could do a better job than wee Gordon." He also thinks that we are improving. 

I think we should get him as the next manager...................

Doddery old cnt.

The whole managers mantra of closing rank and defending anything and everything is really irritating. When Strachan leaves the job next week, the SFA will most likely appoint another Scottish failure, we really need a foreign manager with no links to the media, Scottish manager, Largs mafia etc.

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

"What we have done is pick a team that is feeling good about themselves," said Strachan,

what a muppet.

Pretty sure the Celtic players in the squad will be feeling good about themselves, a few chasing promotion in the English championship and one playing for a team near the top of the Bundesliga will be too.

Plenty to complain about Strachan for, this isn't one of them.

3 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Pretty sure the Celtic players in the squad will be feeling good about themselves, a few chasing promotion in the English championship and one playing for a team near the top of the Bundesliga will be too.

Plenty to complain about Strachan for, this isn't one of them.

The Celtic players have spent 6 days with Strachan and McGhee. I'd imagine they're depressed as fook. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The Celtic players have spent 6 days with Strachan and McGhee. I'd imagine they're depressed as fook. 

Haha possibly.

Makes me think of that episode of Friends when Joey turns the "happiest dog in the world" into a complete sad mess after just a few days.

Won't be able to tell the difference with Brown though, he always looks miserable regardless.