Pricing remaining games - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pricing remaining games

AlfieMoon

It's clear that the relationship between the SFA and the fans is only a one-way relationship. We pay, the SFA take. It's at breaking point. 

A large percentage of fans will be disappointed/angry with Strachan staying and at the SFA hierarchy for their decision making. The talk of a boycott is perfectly understandable. 

The SFA need to do something to resolve the situation. Ultimately I'd want to see those at the top go. That's more of a priority than the manager for me. 

In the short term - we have 2 home games to have any sort of glimmer of hope of reviving this campaign. How about a show of loyalty and common sense from the SFA. Get Hampden sold out - the way it should have been for the Lithuania game and countless other qualifiers in recent years where their appalling pricing strategy has failed and undoubtedly hampered the atmosphere and thereby, the team. 

£10 for adults and £5 for kids for the rest of the campaign. Either refund season ticket holders a large chunk or give them 50-75% off the next campaign season tickets as a written promise now. 

How about some thinking outside of the box for once to revive some sort of respect and relationship? 

3 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

It's clear that the relationship between the SFA and the fans is only a one-way relationship. We pay, the SFA take. It's at breaking point. 

A large percentage of fans will be disappointed/angry with Strachan staying and at the SFA hierarchy for their decision making. The talk of a boycott is perfectly understandable. 

The SFA need to do something to resolve the situation. Ultimately I'd want to see those at the top go. That's more of a priority than the manager for me. 

In the short term - we have 2 home games to have any sort of glimmer of hope of reviving this campaign. How about a show of loyalty and common sense from the SFA. Get Hampden sold out - the way it should have been for the Lithuania game and countless other qualifiers in recent years where their appalling pricing strategy has failed and undoubtedly hampered the atmosphere and thereby, the team. 

£10 for adults and £5 for kids for the rest of the campaign. Either refund season ticket holders a large chunk or give them 50-75% off the next campaign season tickets as a written promise now. 

How about some thinking outside of the box for once to revive some sort of respect and relationship? 

That is far too sensible a suggestion. You will be laughed off the park and if you are an SSC member probably banned for using profanities. 

20 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

The season tickets they've already sold have effectively locked in these prices. I know you've made a suggestion on that, but anything less than a refund would have folk up in arms.

The England game will sell out regardless.

Lets hope ye dinnae need to pick up..