Pensioner gets 394 million to do up her modest house - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pensioner gets 394 million to do up her modest house

20 minutes ago, Mark frae Crieff said:

It seems Liz is getting the builders in...and we have the privilege of paying for it. 

Lets hope with all that money spent doing up her Hoose in the smoke that she can now pay her Bedroom tax... 

#noanaglyptahere

Pedants corner but I don't think she owns that one ! 

5 minutes ago, Nobby said:

Pedants corner but I don't think she owns that one ! 

Correct but we are still footing the bill. It's run by the Crown Estate who are supposed to be self financing... Oh and nobody else can use Buck house .. just ask Michael Fagin. 

I read the electrics havent been upgraded since just after the war. Do you know of any other house that would not be condemned by now , though that is not a bad option. Wouldnt be allowed on Dandydunns watch. My wee 'living flame' gas fire got a big sticker stuck on it for not being compliant. I was humiliated, felt like a convict.

What does she do with her money? It cant ALL go on bingo and fags. 

On 19/11/2016 at 0:17 AM, TDYER63 said:

I read the electrics havent been upgraded since just after the war. Do you know of any other house that would not be condemned by now , though that is not a bad option. Wouldnt be allowed on Dandydunns watch. My wee 'living flame' gas fire got a big sticker stuck on it for not being compliant. I was humiliated, felt like a convict.

What does she do with her money? It cant ALL go on bingo and fags. 

Hiring a hitman isnae cheap... :ph34r::oops:

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

According to Hammond today there's  £1.4bn available to build 40,000 affordable homes.

So the cost of fixing Buck hoose could be used to create new homes for around 11,000 families! 

I think that works out at about 35K per house, but these fukin parasites want 10,000 times that amount to do up the electrics. They would be better demolishing the place and building her a new granny flat. it's no wonder the national debt just keeps on growing and growing.

£