Are We Human - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 11/22/2016 at 1:57 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

I lived in Saltcoats for 27 years, my parents still live there, as do most of  my mates.

I can assure you those reprobates aren't a reflection of the vast majority of it.s residents.

I have relatives not far who I visit now and then and I don't doubt what you say at all. 

edit: last i looked you could buy a seafront detached house for about 20p in Saltcoats. And it is less than 45mins commute from Glasgow, probably. North Ayrshire as a region might stand a chance but then again you keep voting for NAC who are the biggest arseholes I have ever dealt with as a council (and that is saying something trust me).  I think it might be a good place to invest crazily enough.

Edited by thplinth

On 11/23/2016 at 6:35 PM, thplinth said:

I have relatives not far who I visit now and then and I don't doubt what you say at all. 

edit: last i looked you could buy a seafront detached house for about 20p in Saltcoats. And it is less than 45mins commute from Glasgow, probably. North Ayrshire as a region might stand a chance but then again you keep voting for NAC who are the biggest arseholes I have ever dealt with as a council (and that is saying something trust me).  I think it might be a good place to invest crazily enough.

To be fair, if you are wanting a semi detached one on the shorefront you're looking at £200-250k. Detached ones are a good bit more than that.

At the top of the town in the new builds you can get a cracking 4 bedroom for under £200k.

I don't get the bit about the council though, was Labour for decades, then SNP. SNP recently quit so now Labour back in.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/Saltcoats.html

3 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Is it are we human or are we soldiers they are singing?

It sounds like STP, what does that mean?

The boy with the tattoos pretending to bang the thing in the black and white dress ???

".....or are we Saltcoats".

It's the wee laddies on the adults shoulders - drummed right into them from an early age. Wonderful :(

4 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Is it are we human or are we soldiers they are singing?

It sounds like STP, what does that mean?

The boy with the tattoos pretending to bang the thing in the black and white dress ???

leading loyalist from Belfast so he is - (bit of an in joke so it is after an interview he gave )