Are We Human - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Apart from being somewhat obese (hardly unique to Saltcoats in Scotland) and protestant and having a good time I am not sure what merits the question are they human?

Is the answer supposed to be no they are sub-human fire up the gas chambers? Nice one Mox. Quality post as usual.

7 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Apart from being somewhat obese (hardly unique to Saltcoats in Scotland) and protestant and having a good time I am not sure what merits the question are they human?

Is the answer supposed to be no they are sub-human fire up the gas chambers? Nice one Mox. Quality post as usual.

Hiya Pal, glad you enjoyed it. Stick it to the man.

1 hour ago, Pool Q said:

Bunch of fat, ugly people dancing and singing along to a rotten cover of a shit song. Scotland on s Saturday night.

Dont forget the chants of SPB too

Getting pished having a dance and shouting SPB is not bigoted. 

Check out this...

I am amazed. I have been in Saltcoats and it is a desolate god forsaken wasteland, if zombies become real it will start in Saltcoats shopping centre..  For Saltcoats to have put on this extravaganza is like the Maldives having a space program and equally sensible. 

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Getting pished having a dance and shouting SPB is not bigoted. 

Check out this...

I am amazed. I have been in Saltcoats and it is a desolate god forsaken wasteland, if zombies become real it will start in Saltcoats shopping centre..  For Saltcoats to have put on this extravaganza is like the Maldives having a space program and equally sensible. 

That drumming is murder, to quote a good friend of mine "it's like a skeleton having a w@nk in a biscuit tin". Purpose of a drum corps is meant to be every one playing the same thing together...

Edited by goodguy
Swear filter!

11 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Dont forget the chants of SPB too

I was unfamiliar with the SPB, and struggled a bit to make that out to be truthful, although I realised it was always going to be something loyalist related. I've never actually seen the shirt swirling thing before, although I used to work with a guy who was from Harthill (in the bawnd, on holiday to Belfast every July etc.) who would mimic it every time he described a great night out.

On 11/20/2016 at 7:54 PM, thplinth said:

I lived in Saltcoats for 27 years, my parents still live there, as do most of  my mates.

I can assure you those reprobates aren't a reflection of the vast majority of it.s residents.

Put it this way, i doubt you'll see Bobby Lennox, Steve Clarke or Roy Aitken walking alongside those scumbags.

Ironic thing is, the only secondary school in the town is catholic!