Find This Sad - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Find This Sad

glasgow jock

ForeverAndEver     3,336

• ForeverAndEver
  • Club Legend
  • 6,244 posts
On 11/10/2016 at 10:49 AM, sassaaaa said:

Everyone my arse , so don't print shite. I am Scottish and proud of it , i also detest everything the SFA and all the tarrier bastards in power have done to us but hoping England defeats my country aint happening.

Taig sympathiser.

:lol: 

Managed to get through 4 pages of it before my eyes melted. Even the England fans forums would be tame compared to that.

To be honest though, it'll make any Scotland wins in the future seem even more satisfying, knowing the incandescent rage which these poor wee specimens would be feeling:lol:

I am amazed a site so openly sectarian gets to function untouched for so long. It is a hate site, plain and simple. Full on.

No idea how this does not get serious scrutiny from the Scottish Police... edit: feck it not going to blame the police you know they are not driving it.

Edited by thplinth

22 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I am amazed a site so openly sectarian gets to function untouched for so long. It is a hate site, plain and simple. Full on.

No idea how this does not get serious scrutiny from the Scottish Police... edit: feck it not going to blame the police you know they are not driving it.

You'd think they'd at least make you log in to view it.

Every other post seems to be something bigoted.

Guest BlueGaz
10 hours ago, thplinth said:

This.  I don't understand either.  

11 hours ago, thplinth said:

The police are too busy kettling children at fitbaw macthes. 

9 hours ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

If you think that is bad you should have went on that forum when turnbull hutton died it was disgraceful some of the comments that was posted up.Twats every single one of them.:mad:

Why did you go and look at it then?

51 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah, it's Hightower who's to blame, 

Feck sake, Hightower! 

Well he's certainly to blame for going and looking at something on the Internet that he knows will offend him, then complaining about how offended he was.

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, aaid said:

Well he's certainly to blame for going and looking at something on the Internet that he knows will offend him, then complaining about how offended he was.

Modern culture.  

Sometimes I do wonder about the anti rangers bile posted on here then I see things like this ......

The tartan trannies and the taig infested scotland team hold no place in my Heart..neither though does the england captain shrek..But if I want anyone to win then it will be England..4 or 5 nil with a red card for lego muncher would suit me nicely..

Scum.

Guest BlueGaz
13 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Sometimes I do wonder about the anti rangers bile posted on here then I see things like this ......

The tartan trannies and the taig infested scotland team hold no place in my Heart..neither though does the england captain shrek..But if I want anyone to win then it will be England..4 or 5 nil with a red card for lego muncher would suit me nicely..

Scum.

I agree with your choice of adjective at the end, but don't understand why you sometimes wonder about the anti rangers bile posted on here, but then you do seem to understand because of posts from a totally unrelated forum?  

Is it because you think the Rangers fans on the TAMB are of the same ilk as those who are being quoted from the Rangers Media forum? 

Edited by BlueGaz

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

I agree with your choice of adjective at the end, but don't understand why you sometimes wonder about the anti rangers bile posted on here, but then you do seem to understand because of posts from a totally unrelated forum?  

I don't understand it because 75% of which we get IMO aint merited. 

Which unrelated forum :blink:

16 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Rangers Media.

Only on there as its linked to from here.....

23 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Is it because you think the Rangers fans on the TAMB are of the same ilk as those who are being quoted from the Rangers Media forum? 

Er no. Otherwise I wouldn't have quoted them.

On 22 November 2016 at 3:11 PM, glasgow jock said:

I know this is a minority of Rangers fans, but find some of the comments sad, Scottish cringe in full flow :(

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/301597-good-luck-england/

Wow :lol:

Would that be indicative of a large chunk of Rangers' support or would it just be a small minority?