England Fans Banter - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England Fans Banter

DoonTheSlope

On the tube back to our hotel, 8 of us where in a carriage packed with England fans (all West Ham lads) great patter going both ways no hassle at all, only trouble we saw was a few England fans kicking f**k out of each other (no idea what that was about though)

After the match there was a group of West 'am Fans trying to pick off Scotland fans along Wembley Way.

Big shout out to the well bearded Scotland fan with the A4 sized hip flask who laughed in their face after 4 of them hit him allat once. Safe to say those boys didn't know what to do after that.

Most of them are f"ds, the only decent ones I met were guys in the pub on Thursday and Saturday who were sound and not bothered about the game. A few of the younger ones we met on tube after the game were fuds.

Edited by 1ANDYP

22 minutes ago, 1ANDYP said:

Most of them are f"ds, the only decent ones I met were guys in the pub on Thursday and Saturday who were sound and not bothered about the game. A few of the younger ones we met on tube after the game were fuds.

I'd say anyone who's not bothered about the game is a fvd.

We met a lot of decent english fans but there were plenty belters there aswell and their banter was also shite.Saying things like you cant get drunk on irn bru or if we go to russia wearing skirts the russians would laugh at us.I also saw a cocky young english twat trying to have a go with an older scottish gentleman with glasses on the walk to wembley way.The older scottish gentleman didnae mess about and just punched they young guy right in the kisser ha ha hilarious.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was very disappointed by them, some of the shite they were coming out with made me kind of understand where this brexit pish has come from, too many wanks trying to start fights, too many gobshites. Not an enjoyable bunch to be around.