Email from SFA - DO NOT OPEN! - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Email from SFA - DO NOT OPEN!

killiesons

Yes, looks like everyone will have it.  Please don't open it or click on the attachment.

Trust the SFA will be immediately notifying the ICO and co-operating with this data breach and any subsequent investigation and fine for the breach of privacy and any failings in their holding of sensitive personal data.  

I blame Stewart Regan who should resign immediately.  And Gordon Strachan for picking James Forrest.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Only 2 from 54 antivirus programs detected this is a dodgy file and all the AV signatures are the very latest.  

The SFA will have some explaining to do if anyone gets infected with this.   The "HEUR_JSRANSOM.O2" tells me it's ransomware which encrypts all your files and asks for BitCoins for the unlock key.  

You could be £000s out of pocket if infected. 

38Sk6do.png 

The ssc should then reimburse anyone who falls victim

Hi

Just paid £170 to the SFA as requested

I assume this is for tickets for the remaining home games ?

Anyone know when they will be sent out ?

13 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Only 2 from 54 antivirus programs detected this is a dodgy file and all the AV signatures are the very latest.  

The SFA will have some explaining to do if anyone gets infected with this.   The "HEUR_JSRANSOM.O2" tells me it's ransomware which encrypts all your files and asks for BitCoins for the unlock key.  

You could be £000s out of pocket if infected. 

/38Sk6do.png 

Did you download it?

Jesus Christ I actually clicked on it. Not enough coffee this morning and I was just on autopilot. Anyone know where I can obtain a good anti-malware/virus-scanning program?

Malwarebytes' scan only took a few minutes, which isnt normal, and didn't find the virus