Regrets? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I am going to find it incredibly hard on Monday in work.

Agreed.

There are lots of them and i have to be careful as any animosity or indeed even sending them to coventry would lead to disciplinary action

People who voted no and regret it should not be shown animosity.

There are three different types of no voters:

1) Fearties

2) Greedy selfish cúnts

3) Bigots

The latter two types are not going to be voting Yes in the future.

Fearties will.

They cannot forget what they did, but if they regret their mistake and want to do something positive about then they should not be hounded.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/20/scottish-independence-lord-ashcroft-poll?CMP=fb_gu

Number 6 is interesting. One of the statements made up 25% of No decisions because they were getting new powers.......

5% swing next time, u say......

Edited by Souness' 'tache

Agreed.

There are lots of them and i have to be careful as any animosity or indeed even sending them to coventry would lead to disciplinary action

Move on - you young yins will see and witness a transformation - I fuckin' winnae (at 60) - unless I get to be the Bionic Man! (Highly unlikely!!!!) :-))

A vote for fear is such an embarrassing thing to have to admit to, that many of them won't even do it.

I've almost got more respect for the 10% of No voters who actually have any affection for the Union.

Same here. If someone voted No because they love the concept of the UK then I have a bit of respect for that. I think they are misguided, in having affection for what is basically a rogue state (and not necessarily a lovable one), but at least they have made a heartfelt decision.

I was out in Glasgow's trendy west end on Friday and in spite of it being a nice night and the kids returning to university and all, the atmosphere just felt flat, like some bad news had been delivered. This was hours before the shenanigans in George Square began. There's nae point in dwelling on it now but I couldn't help but think things might have been so much different had Yes won the night before.

1) Fearties

2) Greedy selfish cúnts

3) Bigots

Fearties will.

They cannot forget what they did, but if they regret their mistake and want to do something positive about then they should not be hounded.

Agreed. We shouldn't be holier than thou about this. I think the decision we, as a nation, took on Thursday was a terrible one and one we will regret. Some people will realise that sooner than others, but again, some never will.

The next time I am at a game and have to listen to the weegies don't follow scotland shite ,remember which way the vote went .you lot fkn bottled it ,you know who you are coz your sittin there regretting it already .dont know how you can look yersel in the face .if I get Barred so be it ! I love Scotland ,do you ?

The next time I am at a game and have to listen to the weegies don't follow scotland shite ,remember which way the vote went .you lot fkn bottled it ,you know who you are coz your sittin there regretting it already .dont know how you can look yersel in the face .if I get Barred so be it ! I love Scotland ,do you ?

Welcome to the board, mate! :lol:

Regrets, I've had a few

But then again, too few to mention

I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway

And more, much more than this, I did it my way

And voted YES

Kunta! (Folk'll be thinking I'm calling you a bad name! :lol:)

Good on ye (but I wouldn't have expected anything less).

Loving your signature btw. :wink2:

1) Fearties

2) Greedy selfish cúnts

3) Bigots

Fearties will.

Yes that looks pretty accurate to me.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/20/scottish-independence-lord-ashcroft-poll?CMP=fb_gu

Number 6 is interesting. One of the statements made up 25% of No decisions because they were getting new powers.......

5% swing next time, u say......

I was told by No voting relatives that "we would be getting all the extra powers / Devo Max now if we vote No anyway".

The 3 leaders came up including the PM and introduced a third option under the No to split the Yes vote on the eve of the election.

This breaks every rule in the book of fair play and delegitimizes the No.

They frightened and conned these vulnerable people and now they expect me to swallow it?

No.

Edited by thplinth

1) Fearties

2) Greedy selfish cúnts

3) Bigots

Fearties will.

Some cover all 3 of those categories

Spoke to an old friend tonight at a wedding. Nationalist all his days, voted no. Said Salmond didn't sell it. Says he doesn't regret it, told him he will one day. How the can folk do that?

There must have been plenty folk like your friend. The most interesting stat of the night was the amount of snp voters who chose No imo.