The most hated team in Scotland? - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The most hated team in Scotland?

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Bigger clubs do these things, large displays happen all around Europe.

Did the coke cup stain his t-shirt?

It was a bottle, 2 people seen it.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BlueGaz said:

So, having a go at the Aberdeen forums is not allowed because there is a a Rangers forum that is also sad?  Surely, not being part of the Rangers forum allows me to say whatever I want about an Aberdeen forum, even if I was a member, same applies.

You're using it to characterise and make judgements on the Aberdeen support as a whole. 

I doubt you;d be happy to be judged on the basis of what's on Rangers Media or Follow Follow? 

Just now, BlueGaz said:

Aberdeen have threads just as sad as the RM stuff that was posted on here the other day.  Big difference is though, I am not infatuated about it like others are, so don't see the point or bother to copy/paste the info across.  That coupled with, for example, VDAs signature on that forum, you have issues!  And it cheers me up from time to time, to see them wallow in their own pity.

I've no idea what VDA's signature is and have no interest. 

You do seem pretty infatuated, you've mentioned Aberdeen forums twice in 2 days on here :lol: 

2 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

It was a bottle, 2 people seen it.

4 people on here alone, including a Rangers fan, have said it. I'm not surprised at your selective reading though. 

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

You're using it to characterise and make judgements on the Aberdeen support as a whole. 

I doubt you;d be happy to be judged on the basis of what's on Rangers Media or Follow Follow? 

I've no idea what VDA's signature is and have no interest. 

You do seem pretty infatuated, you've mentioned Aberdeen forums twice in 2 days on here :lol: 

If mentioning something twice in 2 days can be construed as infatuation, then I'm guilty.

Of course I am using it to judge the Aberdeen support as a whole.  Because I think they are all like that.  I am constantly judged based on the actions of others, so have no issues with that at all.  So, guilty on both accounts m'lord.

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

4 people on here alone, including a Rangers fan, have said it. I'm not surprised at your selective reading though. 

me, I'm guilty for a 3rd time in 2 days.  I apologise for diluting the situation and commenting half the amount that 'actually' witnessed it.

5 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Of course I am using it to judge the Aberdeen support as a whole.  Because I think they are all like that.  I am constantly judged based on the actions of others, so have no issues with that at all.  So, guilty on both accounts m'lord.

What a stupid mindset. 

33 minutes ago, Parklife said:

My least liked club would probably be Motherwell. Mainly due to a combination of Keith Lasley, Mark McGhee and John Sutton's elbow. :lol: 

:lol:

The only thing I like about Mark McGhee is that Aberdeen fans hate him.

27 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Aberdeen have threads just as sad as the RM stuff that was posted on here the other day.

I would be amazed if any other club had a forum that could even be compared to Rangers media.

The bigotry is off the radar!

Guest BlueGaz
7 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I would be amazed if any other club had a forum that could even be compared to Rangers media.

Go take a look - will leave it up to you to make your own decision.  It is obviously not as much as RM, but then their club isn't as much as Rangers, so relatively speaking, same shite.

Having said that, the info in question is regarding Rangers so will probably be acceptable to most.  :P

Edited by BlueGaz

8 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Of course they don't. There's some complete pish on AFC Chat but it's miles off the bigoted stuff on RM. Anyone who thinks otherwise really needs to take the blinkers off. 

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Parklife said:

Of course they don't. There's some complete pish on AFC Chat but it's miles off the bigoted stuff on RM. Anyone who thinks otherwise really needs to take the blinkers off. 

You keep thinking that and you will sleep easy.

4 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Go take a look - will leave it up to you to make your own decision.  It is obviously not as much as RM, but then their club isn't as much as Rangers, so relatively speaking, same shite.

Having said that, the info in question is regarding Rangers so will probably be acceptable to most.  :P

I had a look on the Aberdeen forum after read this. 

Is not even 1/100th of the bile that is posted on Rangers Media. 

Saw one guy made a comment about stairs and Rangers and was told to wise up. Seems to be almost every poster on RM is a bigoted scumbag. 

Night and day.

Guest BlueGaz
10 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Seems to be almost every poster on RM is a bigoted scumbag. 

Disagree with that - but each to their own.  You probably frequent it more than I do, so maybe you are right.

To be fair, a lot of us only tend to look on RM when a thread there has been referenced somewhere else (often here) to illustrate what a bunch of bigoted rockets they are. So it's not (or at least I hope it's not) exactly a representative sample. We almost go on there looking to be offended and to have our suspicions confirmed. That said, it rarely disappoints, and there really are things said, and actually meant, on RM (and other Rangers sites) that you just won't get anywhere else.

Only club in Scotland I would actually say I hate is The Rangers, mainly due to there fans still believing they are the same club, pro union, monarchy, sectarianism from there fans.  Actually feel sorry for the Genuine The rangers fans I know cause they are in a minority having to put up with the sectarianism and pro monarchy, union and anti Scottish independence chants.  Respect these fans more because they actually tolerate sitting aside these fans that sing this stuff when they are Scottish.

Aside from The rangers I despise Man Utd and Chelsea football clubs.

51 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I had a look on the Aberdeen forum after read this. 

Is not even 1/100th of the bile that is posted on Rangers Media. 

Saw one guy made a comment about stairs and Rangers and was told to wise up. Seems to be almost every poster on RM is a bigoted scumbag. 

Night and day.

Indeed. 

It's some set of blinkers BlueGaz must have. 

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

The only thing I like about Mark McGhee is that Aberdeen fans hate him.

Snap I cant stand Mark McGhee hes a rat, thinks he is something special but isn't.

Edited by Geed

Guest BlueGaz
25 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Indeed. 

It's some set of blinkers BlueGaz must have. 

Of course it is.  No utter scum on AFC.net - we can agree.

6 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

The fans I hate the most are probably Motherwell fans.

And I say that as a Motherwell fan :lol:

ha ha am a motherwell fan too and I think half are fans are wallopers too lol

17 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

The fans I hate the most are probably Motherwell fans.

And I say that as a Motherwell fan :lol:

10 minutes ago, Geed said:

ha ha am a motherwell fan too and I think half are fans are wallopers too lol

Ya pair of cnuts!

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Night and day.

That self moderation is the difference! If someone digs another poster up on RM they are labelled a priest gobbling paedo. 

Is it moderated?

On here as an example if someone is bang out of order, generally they will be rounded on by other posters before there's any need for moderation.