The most hated team in Scotland? - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The most hated team in Scotland?

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

You are correct of course. But, look at ot this way. Everyone knows of a pub in their town that contains the absolute shite of society. What happens when you knock that pub down? The rats all scurry elsewhere. Same thing with the Hunnery. It's needed so that the scummy feckers can be contained. Kind of like quarantine I suppose.

No such pub in Aberdeen.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

:lol::lol::lol:

my my signature is nothing like what's written on RM. 

here it is below low for anyone who gives a feck

Rangers are an occasional disgrace and a permanent embarrassment. Scotland would be a better place if Rangers did not exist.

That's what he's going on about? :lol: 

10 hours ago, Ormond said:

You are correct of course. But, look at ot this way. Everyone knows of a pub in their town that contains the absolute shite of society. What happens when you knock that pub down? The rats all scurry elsewhere. Same thing with the Hunnery. It's needed so that the scummy feckers can be contained. Kind of like quarantine I suppose.

???

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

That's what he's going on about? :lol: 

On reflection, and after being put in my place by the mad professor, and reading the report from SH, which he immediately reported back with, I will have to agree with you that my comments were somewhat incorrect.  To those who go looking to be offended, granted, I can see how RM is more offensive than your version.  I should have just kept it to fact and said that there are just as many cnutz on the sheep shaggers board and left it at that.  

Edited by BlueGaz

23 hours ago, Geed said:

Only club in Scotland I would actually say I hate is The Rangers, mainly due to there fans still believing they are the same club,

The other things I get but I can't figure out why the above would be a reason to hate a set of fans/club?

Guest BlueGaz
6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

The other things I get but I can't figure out why the above would be a reason to hate a set of fans/club?

Says more about him than them.

2 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

On reflection, and after being put in my place by the mad professor, and reading the report from SH, which he immediately reported back with, I will have to agree with you that my comments were somewhat incorrect.  To those who go looking to be offended, granted, I can see how RM is more offensive than your version.  I should have just kept it to fact and said that there are just as many cnutz on the sheep shaggers board and left it at that.  

No. To those that think reems of posts laced with bigotry are worse than "it'd be better if Rangers didn't exist", it's worse. Much worse. To those that don't think that? Who cares what they think as they're clearly idiots. 

Guest BlueGaz
14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. To those that think reems of posts laced with bigotry are worse than "it'd be better if Rangers didn't exist", it's worse. Much worse. To those that don't think that? Who cares what they think as they're clearly idiots. 

#justasmanycnutz  

Enjoy your game today :ok:

Edited by BlueGaz

Never really liked Cove Rangers, and not playing on the rangers pun 

Never thought they "served their time" by fast tracking into Highland League in 85 after only being in Juniors 1 year, after amateur status - lots of other clubs in Aberdeenshire had applied multiple times and were denied like Inverurie Locos - think it was cos they were back by money at time and likes of Huntly didnt want to lose sponsorship coming from Inverurie businesses - so they are bunch of fanny's as well 

Edited by euan2020

After reading this board for a while here is how I see the main hate flow dynamic.

Mostly...

Aberdeen fans (mostly) dislike Celtic while

Rangers fans (mostly) dislike Aberdeen while 

Celtic fans (mostly) dislike Rangers.

The weird thing about it all as far as I can see is that no one mostly hates the ones who hate them the most.

There are other hates going on of course but these are the main arteries on here.

5 minutes ago, thplinth said:

After reading this board for a while here is how I see the main hate flow dynamic.

Mostly...

Aberdeen fans (mostly) dislike Celtic while

Rangers fans (mostly) dislike Aberdeen while 

Celtic fans (mostly) dislike Rangers.

The weird thing about it all as far as I can see is that no one mostly hates the ones who hate them the most.

There are other hates going on of course but these are the main arteries on here.

I've been known to hate all 3 at times. 

"1908 - Aberdeen reach their 1st Scottish Cup Semi Final only to lose 1-0 to Celtic at Pittodrie.  A record 20,000 crown pelted the Celtic players with stones after the game as the Parkhead side had adopted an aggressive outlook throughout the game"

Looks like Aberdeen always disliked Celtic  

On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:28 PM, GRBear said:

Got this idea from another football forum and got me thinking ...

Outwith the Old Firm who is the most hated team in Scotland?

I know who it is for me :lol:

discuss...

Despite the OP's post, it would seem the top three to date are Hearts, Aberdeen & Rangers with Rangers being the 'leader.'

Fantastic  :lol:

Prior to coming on the board, for me it would have been (outwith the OF) - Dundee Utd & Hibs.

Now it's everyone. ;)

On 10/12/2016 at 0:54 PM, Parklife said:

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true. 

Hope Hearts pump yous :ok:

Hope doesnt always make it right.  Get used to it and our new team kid.  Or do you hate a new team?  Doesn't seem right somehow.  Or is it same old team you hate?  Confused now.  Whoever it is you hate let me know.