The most hated team in Scotland? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The most hated team in Scotland?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a strong dislike for Rangers and their fans which has solidified over the last five years.

I have a lesser dislike for Celtic. Perhaps during the referendum my dislike for them which was previously equal to Rangers waned. Also Rangers fans being cocks since their new club formed has helped.

I don't dislike any other team. Love beating and hate losing to Ross County but I don't hate them. Wouldn't want them relegated as want to stay in the same league as them.

Edited by iainmac1

4 hours ago, 1ANDYP said:

thistle closely followed by hamilton

As it's my home town, I always turn to the Accies' results or highlights first, but am often confronted with, ...well not hatred (except maybe from Chic Young), but some sort of prejudice.   Invariably, news paper reports tell of the games from the other team's perspective.   Not just vs. the likes of the old firm, but from yer Partick Thistles ffs :blink:

And Chic, yer big teams from the Championship need to win their way back up, not be voted up by home crowd numbers.

1 hour ago, iainmac1 said:

I have a lesser dislike for Celtic. Perhaps during the referendum my dislike for them which was previously equal to Rangers waned. Also Rangers fans being cocks since their new club formed has helped.

ignoring that Glasgow Uni. study that said Rangers fans were more likley to identify with the SNP, than Celtic fans?

15 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

ignoring that Glasgow Uni. study that said Rangers fans were more likley to identify with the SNP, than Celtic fans?

That's right, I remember all the pro-Union flag waving stuff at Celtic Park in the run-up to the referendum - how could anyone forget it?