Architects and engineers 9/11 - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Architects and engineers 9/11

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

You could choose to use your great brain to try to help me to understand why I don't believe what I am seeing is real.

spiegeltv.gif?w=960&h=720 

Are my eyes tricking my brain, or is my brain tricking my eyes, or is this in any way a dilemma for you too?

What is the problem? A grainy close up doesn't look how you would expect it to look? I can see a light/spark from some high energy collision in the last frame.

Can you show me how it is meant to look?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, phart said:

What is the problem? A grainy close up doesn't look how you would expect it to look? I can see a light/spark from some high energy collision in the last frame.

What he doesn't expect too see is the conservation of momentum.What I think he expects to see is the nose of the aircraft impact the building, the plane come to a dead stop , the nose crumple up cartoon stylee and then the plane fall to the ground.

13 hours ago, hunchy said:

OK plinth you believe these to be creditable witnesses so what about those who have claimed to have seen ghosts, bigfoot, aliens, yeti etc. Could it not be that they are a mix of plants and people who in the brief flash of a sighting they had thought they had seen a jumbo jet when in fact it was a smaller aircraft possibly painted to look like the targeted plane

Oh nearly missed you. If 87 different people from all walks of life on the same day at the same time reported seeing the same crime and they all had to some extent corroborating reports... then yeah they are credible. Bigfoot, yeti? If 87 folk report the same murder to the cops would you start talking about... was it a yeti? WTF are you talking about?

Could it have been a mix of plants or folk who only glimpsed a yeti or smaller plane? Hmmm could it just be they said what they saw? Amazing how 87 folk who were there and all said remarkably similar things about what they saw are dismissed by folk who were not there and have read nothing it seems about it.

Well I read what they said they saw and no I think they saw a mid sized commercial passenger jet fly into the pentagon. 

87 witnesses who were there... versus a bunch of blah blah ignorant rubbish. Your choice.

3 hours ago, phart said:

What is the problem? A grainy close up doesn't look how you would expect it to look?

No, I can make it out fine, but I would expect the vast majority of a plane to fall to the street below after smashing against the side of the South Tower.

3 hours ago, phart said:

Not quite the disintegration of this...

f_4_phantom_jet.jpg

More like this bullet hitting 1/4 inch steel...

bullet.gif?w=960

3 hours ago, phart said:

I can see a light/spark from some high energy collision in the last frame.

I think that might be something else.

There's a strange 'light' moving on the face of the South Tower prior to the impact.

Super slow motion at 40 seconds onward...

Edited by Scotty CTA

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

87 witnesses who were there... versus a bunch of blah blah ignorant rubbish. Your choice.

I've already shown an eye witness report from a person inside the Pentagon, and I've already shown you a plant.

Over the course of the years I've come across many eye witnesses who disagree with the official story, and I've come across many plants.

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

Controlled demolition is to the 911 event what the magic bullet theory is to the JFK assassination event.

Both keep you talking about the how of it and not the why of it.

I'm content with the how and the why in both cases.

8 hours ago, thplinth said:

Oh nearly missed you. If 87 different people from all walks of life on the same day at the same time reported seeing the same crime and they all had to some extent corroborating reports... then yeah they are credible. Bigfoot, yeti? If 87 folk report the same murder to the cops would you start talking about... was it a yeti? WTF are you talking about?

Could it have been a mix of plants or folk who only glimpsed a yeti or smaller plane? Hmmm could it just be they said what they saw? Amazing how 87 folk who were there and all said remarkably similar things about what they saw are dismissed by folk who were not there and have read nothing it seems about it.

Well I read what they said they saw and no I think they saw a mid sized commercial passenger jet fly into the pentagon. 

Lol was starting to feel left out. OK I understand you better now, it's not so much the content alone but more the number of witnesses with similar content. Fair enough I can respect that. For me the small amount of wreckage outside and the damage to the building raises questions. As yet i have not heard/seen a plausible explanation for it (unlike the golden showers seen in the twin towers). Out of interest has the conflict between witness reports and the official report been debunked yet? Seen a couple of bits about it but not looked deeper as I'm on nights just now. Np if you haven't heard or don't know I was just curious.

Agree to an extent with your quote below I think the establishment are happier that we are arguing over if it was planes, was it controlled demolition etc and not why did it happen, who gained the most from it etc. I am certainly willing to agree to disagree if it means we can look deeper at the why of it

7 hours ago, thplinth said:

Controlled demolition is to the 911 event what the magic bullet theory is to the JFK assassination event.

Both keep you talking about the how of it and not the why of it.

2 hours ago, hunchy said:

Lol was starting to feel left out. OK I understand you better now, it's not so much the content alone but more the number of witnesses with similar content. Fair enough I can respect that. For me the small amount of wreckage outside and the damage to the building raises questions. As yet i have not heard/seen a plausible explanation for it (unlike the golden showers seen in the twin towers). Out of interest has the conflict between witness reports and the official report been debunked yet? Seen a couple of bits about it but not looked deeper as I'm on nights just now. Np if you haven't heard or don't know I was just curious.

Agree to an extent with your quote below I think the establishment are happier that we are arguing over if it was planes, was it controlled demolition etc and not why did it happen, who gained the most from it etc. I am certainly willing to agree to disagree if it means we can look deeper at the why of it

You know I think the official conspiracy theory for 911 is false and have done for as long as I have been posting on here but all this stuff about no plane hitting the pentagon etc is garbage. And what is more it is completely unnecessary garbage. It adds nothing and actually undermines the real truth.

phart it is pity that Dawson film was not freely available. Although I bet most would simply not bother watching it. 

911 was the casus belli for the declaration of the "War on Terror.". It successfully shaped US public opinion in favour of all the wars of aggression that have been waged since these last 15 years. It is no coincidence that 911 happened when Russia was on her knees post soviet collapse. 911 was and is the act that 'covers' what was and still is an attempt by the Neocons / US to achieve global hegemony. Look at the 'defense' budget of the USA. You can take the top 20 nations in the world add up the bottom 19 and they are a fraction of the what the US is spending. That is not a 'defense' budget that is a 'taking-over-the-world' budget.  911 was the pearl harbour event that made this attempt at global domination possible. And it still is. This is why the truth about it is so key. It could end the madness (but it would also be a very dangerous thing as they might bring the temple down before that happened). 

That Jet actually looks remarkably similar hardly any noticeable effects till the tail end starts to impact then a bright light.

Remember you're dealing with different cameras, your gif is a zoomed in on home movie, versus as an actual experiment with lighting and cameras placed knowing there would be an impact.

Obviously it's colliding with a prepared object, which isn't hollow, but you're going to struggle to get like for like.

I'm not sure what plant we're seen?That guy talking funny on camera? What is his name? How do we know he is a plant> Who does he work for?

Again the jet, looks a reasonable collision to me considering it;s zoomed in on grainy footage into a shadow.

I'm not being convinced in anyway. Sounds like you have a answer and you're cherry picking evidence to fit it.

I agree it was an inside job though. There just isn't any evidence beyond whatever credulity you bring to the crash gif's.

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

phart it is pity that Dawson film was not freely available. Although I bet most would simply not bother watching it. 

It's 5 hours long, and a real long 5 hours considering no filler or repetition just a huge history lesson. Plus it has all the new stuff from the 2011 release of information, it's like JFK before and after the Assassination records review board. After you have 2 million more documents that give greater context to the events, plus all the interviews showing the doctoring of autopsy photo's and the zapruder film false chain of custody etc.

I'm actually trying to get out of all this shit, Parapolitics has always been my hobby, all the shit the state does without telling anyone, the truth of how things are run. However you're not going to convince many folk, as it's too much of a hassle to even think about it, if you're raising a family or have other shit to worry about.

For instance i've been watching videos from Allepo of people in the streets celebrating last couple of days the siege lifting, aid getting in people scoffing food etc. However last night i was up at my grans when the 10 o'clock news came on, and they were showing tweets of people saying they were being exterminated and Alleppo was in such danger. Just two big competing propaganda machines.

The frame at 3:54 has a huge plane imprint on the building, the engines and landing gear punch through the steel.

Anyway back to arguing if there were any planes as opposed to what the plan was, how it is progressing (look at syria) and what these people are doing now.

27 minutes ago, phart said:

The frame at 3:54 has a huge plane imprint on the building, the engines and landing gear punch through the steel.

Anyway back to arguing if there were any planes as opposed to what the plan was, how it is progressing (look at syria) and what these people are doing now.

This might have already been explained but 1 second before that it looks like the plane's left wing disappears behind the building... that it is infront of?

Edited by Shed_Tartan_Army_Yeah

5 hours ago, phart said:

It's 5 hours long, and a real long 5 hours considering no filler or repetition just a huge history lesson. Plus it has all the new stuff from the 2011 release of information, it's like JFK before and after the Assassination records review board. After you have 2 million more documents that give greater context to the events, plus all the interviews showing the doctoring of autopsy photo's and the zapruder film false chain of custody etc.

I'm actually trying to get out of all this shit, Parapolitics has always been my hobby, all the shit the state does without telling anyone, the truth of how things are run. However you're not going to convince many folk, as it's too much of a hassle to even think about it, if you're raising a family or have other shit to worry about.

For instance i've been watching videos from Allepo of people in the streets celebrating last couple of days the siege lifting, aid getting in people scoffing food etc. However last night i was up at my grans when the 10 o'clock news came on, and they were showing tweets of people saying they were being exterminated and Alleppo was in such danger. Just two big competing propaganda machines.

I watched the Ryan film in 1-1.5 hours chunks and thoroughly enjoyed it. Sorry when it ended. 

Anyone with any intellectual strength or integrity exits the 911 truth movement after so long. The blogger I especially respected on the subject binned it all mid to late 2000's. Even then the signs were in that it was going south. All the best research from then - none of the links work anymore. It is all gone. Back then you could trace it all back to the original newspapers etc... Now it is a joke. I actually don't care anymore. They deserve their fate.

8 hours ago, thplinth said:

I watched the Ryan film in 1-1.5 hours chunks and thoroughly enjoyed it. Sorry when it ended. 

Anyone with any intellectual strength or integrity exits the 911 truth movement after so long. The blogger I especially respected on the subject binned it all mid to late 2000's. Even then the signs were in that it was going south. All the best research from then - none of the links work anymore. It is all gone. Back then you could trace it all back to the original newspapers etc... Now it is a joke. I actually don't care anymore. They deserve their fate.

Was that rigorous institution? Yeah like them the only real "out there" stuff is there is a weird super thin coating of "The Occult" through most things.

After Dark in the 80's was great been an eye opener watching them, with Tony Benn describing how they approached him

15 hours ago, phart said:

Was that rigorous institution? Yeah like them the only real "out there" stuff is there is a weird super thin coating of "The Occult" through most things.

After Dark in the 80's was great been an eye opener watching them, with Tony Benn describing how they approached him

Yeah. Really loved his work on 911 at the time as he was able to speculate without extending his neck and saying he 'knew' it when obviously he did not. Despite writing about some mad subjects he was an empiricist through and through. But you know it was the other subjects he wrote that made me think as well. The UFO stuff alone was really interesting. Talk about a new perspective... About 90% of that UFO universe you can safely ignore but there is a nut of sightings that are very hard to discount. And it is very weird shit. I did not quite appreciate how weird. I never really delved into the other stuff he gets into for reasons you touch on above. Too dark man. 

After dark is great as well for the episodes I have seen. Watched the Tony Benn one talking about his attempted recruitment by his head master was it? :lol:

Edited by thplinth