England Game - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England Game

jamboman

Will the boycott brigade be back when we appoint the next manager ? Bearing in mind we will be scraping the barrell . No decent manager will touch it with a barge pole. A sure way of ruining your managerial career.

Just now, scottincarlisle said:

Correct

At least you aren't making a  big statement by announcing your retirement as a topic like some folk as though they are a big player retiring from International football.

2 minutes ago, Doric said:

At least you aren't making a  big statement by announcing your retirement as a topic like some folk as though they are a big player retiring from International football.

I'm just not enjoying the football anymore. Been to 30+ away games, met loads of great folk, been to great places but all good journeys come to an end. 

I'm sure I'll be back.

15 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

I'm just not enjoying the football anymore. Been to 30+ away games, met loads of great folk, been to great places but all good journeys come to an end. 

I'm sure I'll be back.

Not been the same recently for me either. Think the constant defeats may be getting to me. Will keep going though. No more away days this campaign though unless a very unlikely play off comes along. 

10 hours ago, Doric said:

Will the boycott brigade be back when we appoint the next manager ? Bearing in mind we will be scraping the barrell . No decent manager will touch it with a barge pole. A sure way of ruining your managerial career.

The old "no one better would take the job" guff. Keep telling yourself that and that Strachan is the best best man we could realistically get. A job with the Scottish media or the SFA awaits you with such an overview. no wonder you are happy to continue to go along and watch the same old shite. 

21 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

The old "no one better would take the job" guff. Keep telling yourself that and that Strachan is the best best man we could realistically get. A job with the Scottish media or the SFA awaits you with such an overview. no wonder you are happy to continue to go along and watch the same old shite. 

Any suggestions ? Plenty decent managers out there but a decent manager won't take it. I am not happy with the way things are at the moment however i do believe we can beat Slovenia. That may be all it takes to turn things round but I could well be wrong. I apologise for being optimistic. Real fans boycott of course when times are hard.

3 hours ago, Doric said:

Any suggestions ? Plenty decent managers out there but a decent manager won't take it. I am not happy with the way things are at the moment however i do believe we can beat Slovenia. That may be all it takes to turn things round but I could well be wrong. I apologise for being optimistic. Real fans boycott of course when times are hard.

hampdenafc-gallery-1232784.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2016 at 6:49 AM, Doric said:

Maybe real fans are fed up the SFA taking them for mugs? I'm undecided whether to go to the Slovenia game or not but understand why others have decided to stop being a cash cow for the likes of Regan.