£15,000 Poppy Fine - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

£15,000 Poppy Fine

DoonTheSlope

5 hours ago, Marky said:

I don't have a viewpoint RB. I made an observation that's all. And you'll notice in a later post that I acknowledged your pro independence stance. 

My observation was that as far as I could see every single Rangers fan on here was pro poppy/SFA's stance and wondered if that was just a coincidence. 

Fair enough Marky but it would appear to be just a coincidence. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 23 December 2016 at 3:21 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

You need corrected.  I'm an SNP member, campaigned for independence but agree with the SFA stance. 

You, like so many folk,  seem to think Rangers fans have a single opinion on any subject. Utterly ridiculous viewpoint and obviously false. 

There's far too many narrow minded blinkered people on here.

All rangers fans are unionists, no real Scotland fans or poppy wallers

Or just because your a Scotland fan or support independence then you must be an SNP sheep. The funny thing is they will be the same ones to peach about diversity yet are on their narrow minded bigoted agenda

They are bordering on fascism really

Edited by DoonTheSlope

7 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Happy to oblige. I am sure you will have fun thinking up strap lines in relation to its sucking power. Just make sure its marked 'Made in Scotland ' .

Enjoy your day, you must be as mad as your posts going up the Wallace Monument in this wind right enough.

Merry Xmas x

Must have met you a lifetime ago lady.  Only two girls in my life I have confided in and promised them a hoover for xmas.  Was it Lithuania?  Anyway, bottle opened and wont need yon cork again.  Merry xmas lady.  If u are who I think you are. x

4 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

There's far too many narrow minded blinkered people on here.

They are bordering on fascism really

poster with a fear/hatred of immigrants calls out other posters for being narrow minded. blinkered and facist-like. Pretty much sums up the Tory/UKIP philosophy. what a wonderful country to be living in. 

On 23/12/2016 at 8:34 PM, Fermer said:

Thank you very much pal.  As an outsider to the human race that is a compliment.

I have to agree with the comment that Fermer is the biggest idiot or moron on this board at the moment. He's on the wind up, insulting everyone he can. Time for a ban methinks or relegation to pie and bovril or similar where kids can be kids and small minded idiots are allowed. Go away you total prat.

11 hours ago, CraigieBrown said:

I have to agree with the comment that Fermer is the biggest idiot or moron on this board at the moment. He's on the wind up, insulting everyone he can. Time for a ban methinks or relegation to pie and bovril or similar where kids can be kids and small minded idiots are allowed. Go away you total prat.

Craigie, that was an old joke about 'as an outsider what do you think of the human race?'  I apologise you took it in wrong way.  My posts are in the main a bit of wind up and also trying to contribute to good debate.  It wasn't meant to be an insult mate.  I will be careful what I say in future on here.  Never personalise any stuff and that is way it should be.  Happy boxing day   Since doon the hope boy got barred Paddy Power have now got me clear favourite for next for the heave ho!!!

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Well that's not true. 

Fair enough parkie but never mean to insult any of you on here.  I suppose the line between 'banter', slagging'  and 'insult' can be interptreted in different ways.  If I have insulted you then I am sorry.  Truly pal.  I hope by the general tone of my posts over past year you know firstly I am no bigot.  I also am a cheeky bugger which I can get away with in the pub wi pals.  But on a keyboard it can come out differently.  Even you come over sometimes in a no right way lol.    Time for forgiveness :huh:

On 24 December 2016 at 9:15 PM, Fermer said:

Must have met you a lifetime ago lady.  Only two girls in my life I have confided in and promised them a hoover for xmas.  Was it Lithuania?  Anyway, bottle opened and wont need yon cork again.  Merry xmas lady.  If u are who I think you are. x

Wasnt me Fermer. I am however pure ragin that there is competition out there. I thought that had been extinguished in the furrowed fields. A bit like an agricultural xmas edition of Cludeo. The Fermers wife was killed in the furrowed field by a rifle.

I shall have to track down Lithuania Lady before she reappears to claim that hoover.  

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Wasnt me Fermer. I am however pure ragin that there is competition out there. I thought that had been extinguished in the furrowed fields. A bit like an agricultural xmas edition of Cludeo. The Fermers wife was killed in the furrowed field by a rifle.

I shall have to track down Lithuania Lady before she reappears to claim that hoover.  

Really?  With someone with my gift of the gub and no upsetting anybody???  Of course you have competition doll. See!! I canny help it.  The Hoover of your choice of two awaits if you can answer my newly drawn up burd questionnaire properly :wub:

2 hours ago, Fermer said:

Fair enough parkie but never mean to insult any of you on here.  I suppose the line between 'banter', slagging'  and 'insult' can be interptreted in different ways.  If I have insulted you then I am sorry.  Truly pal.  I hope by the general tone of my posts over past year you know firstly I am no bigot.  I also am a cheeky bugger which I can get away with in the pub wi pals.  But on a keyboard it can come out differently.  Even you come over sometimes in a no right way lol.    Time for forgiveness :huh:

I've no issue with you insulting me. I don't take things said on here too seriously. :ok: 

35 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Really?  With someone with my gift of the gub and no upsetting anybody???  Of course you have competition doll. See!! I canny help it.  The Hoover of your choice of two awaits if you can answer my newly drawn up burd questionnaire properly :wub:

Awe Fermer. It was all going so well., I was imaging myself hoovering away in Fermer's Hoose, with the animals all helping out, like in Snow White. Then you used the word 'doll'. This is clearly where you are going wrong. Doll suggests a fragile wee thing, with a pretty dress and painted , not a big heifer of a woman with good shot putting arms , strong  enough to push that relic of a hoover along. 

So it would seem it is not to be. The TAMBs Love Actually has died on Boxing Day. 2016 really has been an awful year.

Good luck with finding Lithuania Lady. Might be a bit more difficult  wi Brexit but true love will out in the end. 

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Awe Fermer. It was all going so well., I was imaging myself hoovering away in Fermer's Hoose, with the animals all helping out, like in Snow White. Then you used the word 'doll'. This is clearly where you are going wrong. Doll suggests a fragile wee thing, with a pretty dress and painted , not a big heifer of a woman with good shot putting arms , strong  enough to push that relic of a hoover along. 

So it would seem it is not to be. The TAMBs Love Actually has died on Boxing Day. 2016 really has been an awful year.

Good luck with finding Lithuania Lady. Might be a bit more difficult  wi Brexit but true love will out in the end. 

Aaaaaw.  It was all going so well.  Will keep my well thought out questionnaire for next wummin I meet.  She will not be playing hard to get like you are.  Even got eceipts for the hoovers so you could exchange them for a top of the range iron or another female type gift product.  And I will throw in a Tweed Gift Set I bought my first girlfriend in 1982.  Never been opened.  Only beeen thrown the once x

1 minute ago, Flure said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And just what are you laughing at?  You know how much a heifer is worth at Lanark Market?  As long as they are nice on the inside.  That's what counts !!  Away and find a Barbie Doll.  Give me a heifer any day.  Don't you listen to him Tidy x

10 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Aaaaaw.  It was all going so well.  Will keep my well thought out questionnaire for next wummin I meet.  She will not be playing hard to get like you are.  Even got eceipts for the hoovers so you could exchange them for a top of the range iron or another female type gift product.  And I will throw in a Tweed Gift Set I bought my first girlfriend in 1982.  Never been opened.  Only beeen thrown the once x

?, the Tweed perfume may just have pulled this relationship back from the brink. According to Farmers Weekly its perfect for disguising the whiff of horse manure. 

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

?, the Tweed perfume may just have pulled this relationship back from the brink. According to Farmers Weekly its perfect for disguising the whiff of horse manure. 

It's not just the perfume.  It also includes talc, bubble bath and deodrant.  That should just about seal the deal?  I wil start using mouthwash regards the whiff x

2 minutes ago, Fermer said:

It's not just the perfume.  It also includes talc, bubble bath and deodrant.  That should just about seal the deal?  I wil start using mouthwash regards the whiff x

I will just have to check with my dermatologist to ensure it wont interfere with my flaky skin but other than that we may be onto the first ever TAMB blind date.

Well maybe no so 'blind ' for me as you have a photo up. All the excitement will be with you.

30 minutes ago, Fermer said:

I only have two questions for you to pass the test.

1.  Do you own your own tractor or equivalent?

2.  What size is your husband?

We are nearly there. Never been so excited since I bought ma first coo at the highland show :spin:

1. I have a lawn mower you sit on ?

2. Doesnt  matter how big he is. He is slower than the lawn mower.