Toulon Tournament - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Toulon Tournament

wanderer

56 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He's horrendous. 

Malky McKay is an embarrassment. 

Don't get me wrong I hope the boy makes it and forges a decent career but he was pretty much consistently rotten his entire time at Motherwell. That time he stopped the ball instead of letting it run out was criminal.

Should have been nowhere near this squad based on the last 6 months.

I'm not sure whats worse. That they've seen how he's been playing and still called him up. Or haven't seen him play and called him up. 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure it was, could here Gemmell every now and then with English accent.

The shouts were embarrassing, apart from the swearing it was usual generic shouts that actually just get on yer nerves when you are playing. I think managers think it makes them look like the care but when you listen they aren't shouting much of worth. Had to laugh when read in paper today they were invited back because of their conduct.

9 minutes ago, tartanrover said:

Pretty sure it was, could here Gemmell every now and then with English accent.

The shouts were embarrassing, apart from the swearing it was usual generic shouts that actually just get on yer nerves when you are playing. I think managers think it makes them look like the care but when you listen they aren't shouting much of worth. Had to laugh when read in paper today they were invited back because of their conduct.

And I've just read that Scotland have been invited back next year thanks to the squad's great attitude and behaviour - particularly Mackay's!

Very impressed, what a difference at the back without Jules . Both fullbacks looked good .

Burke  was again a class act , set up our goal , also very composed when clean through good save from keeper . Just wish he would put a bit of pressure on the defenders to create mistakes . Could have won by more , had a few bad misses .

On the negative side , someone will have to have a word with Malky MacKay,  his swearing was wafting over the stadium and  undermines Scott Gemmill and his  management. 

19 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Very impressed, what a difference at the back without Jules . Both fullbacks looked good .

Burke  was again a class act , set up our goal , also very composed when clean through good save from keeper . Just wish he would put a bit of pressure on the defenders to create mistakes . Could have won by more , had a few bad misses .

On the negative side , someone will have to have a word with Malky MacKay,  his swearing was wafting over the stadium and  undermines Scott Gemmill and his  management. 

Unless it was Peter Grant?

Following the commentary on the tournament website via google translator sounds like Hardie got a worrying injury at the end :blink:

77 Hardie (SCO / 9) is alone with Phelipe (BRA / 1) but loses his head on his face 

29 minutes ago, mcnish said:

Following the commentary on the tournament website via google translator sounds like Hardie got a worrying injury at the end :blink:

77 Hardie (SCO / 9) is alone with Phelipe (BRA / 1) but loses his head on his face 

Either that or they were having some special alone time. ? 

Was watching the game myself.....as a neutral....must say I was impressed with yere lads.....deserved winners.

Brazil looked far from great but some of that was down to the performance of yere lads.....in truth ye deserved to win by more

As for your man mackay on the sideline.....what a total bellend

Guest MorayCupMan

Never saw the game apart from the goal....just gonna watch that 26 seconds clip all day, it sounds nice at the end scotland one brazil nil....

13 hours ago, er yir macaroon said:

1-0 win. Burke could be become world class. Starting to wonder if he should be put into the England game. Taylor was excellent - another left back.

I agree, but canna see him been called up for england game now...unless injuries occur  

11 hours ago, er yir macaroon said:

I'll wager Iain Wilson will be an EPL player within 5 years. He ticks the boxes for that league; tall, quick and good on the ball.

He's been brilliant for us this season. As were the other two Killie boys that started. Particularly Taylor. 

9 minutes ago, saintsparky said:

Do 2 teams qualify from each group?

if so we want Czechs to beat or draw with Brazil....

Just 1 plus a best runner-up.

We need Brazil to beat Czech Rep.

We need to beat Indonesia by more goals than Brazil win by.