George Michael - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

Regardless, "I've grassed on someone" is a sad state of affairs. 

You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

We rely on people reporting unacceptable posts and we applaud board members who encourage others to do the same.

If more people took a responsible attitude, we might rid the board of bigots, plamfers, ne'er-do-wells and general bawbags.

But, you're entitled to your opinion.

30 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

Regardless, "I've grassed on someone" is a sad state of affairs. 

Not in this case it isn't.

The poster in question has proven himself time and time again to be a homophobic, racist, ignorant wee bigot. 

Aside from the fact that this is a public message board and should have a zero tolerance policy to racism and homophobia, there's no way that decent posters should have to put up with the endless crap that this guy posts.

He's lucky just to be suspended and not banned for good. Other posters have been for less.

2 minutes ago, Rossy said:

The poster in question has proven himself time and time again to be a homophobic, racist, ignorant wee bigot. 

Aside from the fact that this is a public message board and should have a zero tolerance policy to racism and homophobia, there's no way that decent posters should have to put up with the endless crap that this guy posts.

He's lucky just to be suspended and not banned for good. Other posters have been for less.

Wouldn't disagree with any of that.

3 hours ago, Admin4 said:

You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

We rely on people reporting unacceptable posts and we applaud board members who encourage others to do the same.

If more people took a responsible attitude, we might rid the board of bigots, plamfers, ne'er-do-wells and general bawbags.

But, you're entitled to your opinion.

Given your track record with Wibble, your point of view is redundant ??

2 hours ago, Rossy said:

Report them, fine. To show off about it is "look at me" behaviour. You seem to be mixing up by very specific point with what you want to debate which the the offensive OP. 

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

And as if by magic I log onto Facebook to find a mate greetin that that bird from Star wars is deed.

khunts never seen a star wars film in his puff. Grief mongering pathetic khunt.

Is he a Celtic fan ?

Sorry guys but some of you on the moral high ground the same said people on here berating comments of the sexual nature, the same people who stood in the plaza in Brussels a few years back singing along with the "get yer Tats out for the boys" people who live in Glass hooses comes to mind. You know who you are! 

3 minutes ago, Mox said:

Had the pleasure of meeting George Michael at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Had the pleasure of meeting Rick Parfitt at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Had the pleasure of meeting George Michael at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

I was once 5p short for the bus. Driver widnae budge. A . Passenger stood up and paid the 5p. Saw who it was. George Michael.

Put all my money in a fruit machine once. Guy went up to it right after and won the jackpot. Then gave me the lot! His name? George Michael.

Dropped a pound note in a dog shite once. A stranger approached and gave me a fiver. I asked his name. "Georgios Panayiotou" George Michael.

I once slid on ice outside my house. A man caught me, and gave me a tenner. Realised later it was George Michael.

Had the pleasure of meeting Carrie Fisher at a charity do once. She was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

:-)) gotta love Limmy 

Went to his feed he is streaming himself playing overwatch (a computer game made by the same folk that make WoW)

Pretty funny he sneaks past and takes a base all happy with himself, timestamped it and everything, 40:15 in

Edited by phart

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Had the pleasure of meeting Rick Parfitt at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

I was once 5p short for the bus. Driver widnae budge. A . Passenger stood up and paid the 5p. Saw who it was. George Michael.

Put all my money in a fruit machine once. Guy went up to it right after and won the jackpot. Then gave me the lot! His name? George Michael.

Dropped a pound note in a dog shite once. A stranger approached and gave me a fiver. I asked his name. "Georgios Panayiotou" George Michael.

I once slid on ice outside my house. A man caught me, and gave me a tenner. Realised later it was George Michael.

Had the pleasure of meeting Carrie Fisher at a charity do once. She was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Just searched for Had the pleasure of meeting at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny limmy

Some crackers.