George Michael - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ad/modins have adopted this weird strategy whereby they are denying any memory of any TAMB events before a certain date. I am not sure what the date is but it is surprisingly recent. If the mods were a relative you'd be thinking dementia it is that recent.

Wibble? Who is this wibble person etc... 

We all know you know. We know you know we know. And we know that you know that we know that you know we know. 

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

The ad/modins have adopted this weird strategy whereby they are denying any memory of any TAMB events before a certain date. I am not sure what the date is but it is surprisingly recent. If the mods were a relative you'd be thinking dementia it is that recent.

We all know you know. We know you know we know. And we know that you know that we know that you know we know. 

Given the allegation they are all Huns, February 2012?

3 minutes ago, Rossy said:

The mods. are not (all) Huns. This I know for a fact.

I've always been confused by Phart/thplinth's insistence that they were.

Probably because they started banning folk for saying they hoped Rangers lost a football match. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Probably because they started banning folk for saying they hoped Rangers lost a football match. 

I'm not sure it was as black and white as that. 

And anyway, I know most of the Mods. on here (unless they've changed recently), and I can assure you that there's very little hunness involved.

On 27/12/2016 at 8:17 PM, they've_been_suckered said:

Given your track record with Wibble, your point of view is redundant ??

On 27/12/2016 at 8:30 PM, Admin4 said:

Who or what is Wibble?

On 27/12/2016 at 10:19 PM, they've_been_suckered said:

You can deny your previous behaviour all you want, it suits you to be on your high horse in this instance :spin:

On 28/12/2016 at 8:00 AM, Admin4 said:

Actually, I haven't denied anything.

I asked "Who or what is Wibble?"

OK. I've asked about. I now understand, but can say that I wasn't here at the time.

14 hours ago, thplinth said:

That's a bit deep. Try "turnover".

2 hours ago, Rossy said:

I'm not sure it was as black and white as that. 

And anyway, I know most of the Mods. on here (unless they've changed recently), and I can assure you that there's very little hunness involved.

And you are........?

4 hours ago, Rossy said:

The mods. are not (all) Huns. This I know for a fact.

I've always been confused by Phart/thplinth's insistence that they were.

You're misremembering i've never insisted all the mods were "huns".

Considering i insisted FE and Flure were ones (one aberdeen one stirling albion) we already have an incongruities creeping in.

Your confusion is a product of within not without.

looking back this is the first time i mentioned them since March, Where a Balloch Thistle story came out in the press. so i had to tell my Balloch thistle story which includes the mods. The other time is me mentioning this lot of moderators seem a lot more technically savvy than the last lot.

Thinking back the criticism I had was that the modding of critical Rangers threads was noticeably different to the modding of critical Celtic threads. There is zero need for the mods to be huns for this to be true because some of the most virulent anti celtic posters are not huns. Many if not most are Aberdeen fans. This is the weird triangle of hate that exists on here... Rangers hate Aberdeen, Aberdeen hate Celtic, Celtic hate Rangers.

The modding on here was very biased back then without I think them being that aware of it. But maybe I am being kind.

5 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Thinking back the criticism I had was that the modding of critical Rangers threads was noticeably different to the modding of critical Celtic threads. There is zero need for the mods to be huns for this to be true because some of the most virulent anti celtic posters are not huns. Many if not most are Aberdeen fans. This is the weird triangle of hate that exists on here... Rangers hate Aberdeen, Aberdeen hate Celtic, Celtic hate Rangers.

The modding on here was very biased back then without I think them being that aware of it. But maybe I am being kind.

You've got this all wrong. Some us hate everyone;):lol:

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

The mod that had a word with me this week is a sheep not a Hun. I automatically thought he/she was a Hun but after finding out I've met her I know not now.

So ***** loves the queen? 

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

She's maybe got one of those OAE type scarves that Mo Johnstone had. One that when rolled around the neck turns from Aberdeen to the Huns.

The one time I've met her, she was a really nice woman. I can speak no ill of here. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

The one time I've met her, she was a really nice woman. I can speak no ill of here. 

Her and her man were a top, top couple. Extremely polite. He has cool dress sense too. Suits the Heilan' wear perfect. :ok:

21 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Her and her man were a top, top couple. Extremely polite. He has cool dress sense too. Suits the Heilan' wear perfect. :ok:

One time I've met her man, complete gent also. Cannot speak anything other than positive words about either of them. 

I still think the Queen is a fecking cow though. :)