George Michael - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

I mind Charlie Chaplin croaked it on Xmas day, cannae recall any other festive celebrity exits though...

Dean Martin

edit - James Brown too

Edited by Ally Bongo

59 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

:-)) she bought me 2 copies of the same dvd, I have the bragging rights for a while yet...

I bought mine a present I bought her last year. After a few 'Are you sure sures?' I then remembered...oops so I did.

Clearly she didn't use it much for me to notice. Now she has two she won't use.

2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

:lol: Very good! :ok:

Was it really ?

As good as the disgusting homophobia from earlier that wasnt very Christian ? - depending of course on which strain of Christianity you belong

Edited by Ally Bongo

5 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Was it really ?

As good as the disgusting homophobia from earlier that wasnt very Christian ? - depending of course on which strain of Christianity you belong

Shut up Ally. It was good.

Agreed on the homophobia though. Bang out of order. Especially as we have gay folk on the board. 

11 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Sometimes you think attitudes have moved on in the last 30 years or so and then you see a comment like that which makes you realise perhaps they haven't.

I've no issue with people making sick jokes about celebrity deaths or tragedies but that isn't even funny.  The only person who would find that amusing would be another sad twisted little bigot.