Bob Bradley - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bob Bradley

38 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

World Soccer Magazine did a feature on the greatest managers in football history a few years ago. It was voted on by a group of "experts"

One "expert" actually gave a vote to Bob Bradley :lol:

I suppose it depends on how you define greatness. He's done a lot in US soccer.

They really didn't give him long to turn things round, not even a transfer window to try and change things a bit.

Was being undermined from the day he walked in because he was American. Racists.

:P

Comes across very well and as a likable guy. I'm sorry it didn't work out for him, and was treated pretty appalling by the British media because he says 'PK' rather than penalty or once said 'a road game' rather than 'away'. Yet, it's quite alright for Brits to use Americanisms, but let's not have Americans coming over here and using them.

He possibly was a poor appointment, and it looks like Swansea are already doomed, but I was really hoping he would have kept them up and stick it to the English press wolves.