New year party - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New year party

1 hour ago, Ak 47 said:

Just wondering if people are going to the Ted Christopher New year party on the 7th January at the barrowlands , and if so is it a dress up tartan affair ?

Dress how you want to dress AK47.  Bit naive asking on here.  Your first reply wishes Ted dead and the second sniggers at the comment.  You will need to wise up on here pal.

6 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Dress how you want to dress AK47.  Bit naive asking on here.  Your first reply wishes Ted dead and the second sniggers at the comment.  You will need to wise up on here pal.

I have a nice checked shirt he can borrow .......

3 minutes ago, Ak 47 said:

Thanks for all your replies you wise wise people , I knew I would get the answers I needed , now please go and stick your exceedingly large heads up yer arses TEFALS.

Whoa stranger.  I like ted christopher.  Just said wear what you want pal.  I don't tend to go in for the kilt thing etc but I am sure it will be full of kilted up folk.  One thing certain you will have a great night, he is a fabulous entertainer.  You won't get in with an actual ak47.  you do know that??  Enjoy it mate.

11 minutes ago, Ak 47 said:

Thanks for all your replies you wise wise people , I knew I would get the answers I needed , now please go and stick your exceedingly large heads up yer arses TEFALS.

My reply was in reference to a discussion with Fermer on another thread, nothing more. Sure you will enjoy yourself .

2 minutes ago, Ak 47 said:

thanks fermer a level headed guy, folk like you are rare as hens teeth see you have a great new year mate .

I think it depends one age too mate.  When I was younger and went to tartan army doos I was always in the kilt.  Aviemore use to have a great gathering every year and it was great to see all the kilts. Just old now and following Scotland tends to knock he stuffing out of you after a while.  So if yer young get yer kilt on!

1 hour ago, Fermer said:

Awwww dont get all in a tiźzy now Precious.

11 minutes ago, neil r said:

Awwww dont get all in a tiźzy now Precious.

No me kid.  Guy asks simple question and looking for genuine answers.  U were trying to be a smert erse I hope as i take it you werent serious about him being deid.  Either way................

See you AK47.  Starting a nasty post like this.!!   Imagine coming on here asking a simple question about Ted Christopher and no expecting first poster wanting him deid!  God sake man.  It's the TA Board FFS.  Of course you will get posters who want him deid.  So no more decent threads from you boy and let that be a lesson!!