Best place in Glasgow to buy full kilt outfit? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Best place in Glasgow to buy full kilt outfit?

On slightly the same subject, im going to a wedding in Oz and its billed as smart casual, itll also be around 30 degrees i think, any ideas for the top half. Dont really want to wear full kilt shirt and tie etc. Considering just a smart shirt and waistcoat.

20 hours ago, Kirk said:

On slightly the same subject, im going to a wedding in Oz and its billed as smart casual, itll also be around 30 degrees i think, any ideas for the top half. Dont really want to wear full kilt shirt and tie etc. Considering just a smart shirt and waistcoat.

I went to a wedding here in the blistering heat. I wore the full dress except the jacket. It's still smart enough without the jacket.

• 5 weeks later...
On 18/01/2017 at 3:30 AM, Ormond said:

I went to a wedding here in the blistering heat. I wore the full dress except the jacket. It's still smart enough without the jacket.

On 19/01/2017 at 10:06 PM, macy37 said:

Tuscany in July in a 36 heat. 2 folk collapsed during it. I went for gilet shirt with waistcoat. Was very comfortable and I looked stunning.

clearly I missed these before I left. Got a smart short sleeved shirt and wore just the waistcoat. Was perfectly fine, there were folk there in trousers and a casual shirt you'd wear to a night out. Was 38 degrees at 5pm so was a bit toasty to begin but good night anyway