Dugdale sinks to a new low - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dugdale sinks to a new low

27 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I used to think that she was just a bit young and naive, but I am now coming around to the conclusion that she is just really, really thick.

The disaster for Dugdale and Davidson is to have newspaper headlines that reflect the truth....that actually the Scottish NHS outperforms the rest of the UK.

So instead they concoct shrill, lunatic accusations that bizarrely get repeated in the Scottish press. 

Pathetic.

She's just been put back in her box by her leader as well. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38599780

Her new strategy just seems to be making up plans that can only be implemented by Westminster - without having consulted with her superiors. If I thought she was smart enough you could argue that she's trying to influence wider-UK Labour policy but I don't think she's that intelligent. Maybe she's trying to convince people that it's not a branch office but as a result she is in fact proving exactly that it is. 

1 hour ago, Rossy said:

Apparently pointing out that Scotland has the best performing NHS is, 'celebrating the English NHS crisis'.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/fmqs-sturgeon-accused-of-celebrating-english-nhs-crisis-1-4337954

What a pathetic accusation. What a pathetic headline and story, actually.

Some of the comments on that article are unreal :lol: 

It's like "Attack of the Alan's" :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I noticed that "Alan" just disappeared around the same time that Alex Johnstone shuffled off. Coincidence or what?

I used to enjoy Alan's posts on fitbaw. 

In AOB he was the Unionist version of Antidote. So completely and utterly blinkered. 

37 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Some of the comments on that article are unreal :lol: 

It's like "Attack of the Alan's" :lol: 

Never, ever, read the comments on the Scotsman website.  It's like peering into Dante's inferno.

1 minute ago, PapofGlencoe said:

See if they actually came up with policies??.  What are their flagship policies??  They've been out of power for years and literally have none that anyone casually interested could name.

It's unbelievable.  No message.

Raise the basic rate of income tax by 1p. That and the opposite from whatever the SNP say. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Raise the basic rate of income tax by 1p. That and the opposite from whatever the SNP say. 

That's true, i completely forgot about that.  Bet 1 in 10 people would be able to remember it.

Call me a tory as well but just putting 1p on doesn't really tell me what their priority is either.  I'm not all that against cutting back in some areas and spending more on others.  These incremental budgets are bad practice.  Almost like any cut at all means you must be  Tory.  It's bollocks.

2 hours ago, Rossy said:

Apparently pointing out that Scotland has the best performing NHS is, 'celebrating the English NHS crisis'.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/fmqs-sturgeon-accused-of-celebrating-english-nhs-crisis-1-4337954

What a pathetic accusation. What a pathetic headline and story, actually.

:lol:

They have previous

Image result for george foulkes doing it deliberately

40 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Raise the basic rate of income tax by 1p. 

Is that still their policy?  I thought they were only talking about that until the ability to set bands and rates was devolved.  I thought their tax policy was to increase the higher rate to 50%.  

I think the Lib Dems might have been talking about a 1p rise to the basic rate to fund education. 

Just checked and they were proposing both.

Edited by aaid

10 minutes ago, flumax said:

Ok maybe not hate, but no longer wishes to spend anymore of her life with kez http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/scottish-labour-leader-kezia-dugdale-9610462

2 hours ago, The Laud said:

Even her partner hates her.

Gutter comments. 

I like Kezia..i wouldn't vote for her party with the policies and methods it espouses (it would need to back independence to have a chance of my vote)..but Kezia seems a nice enough girl and shouldn't have personal upset commented on. 

I recall Kezia Dugdale in the run up to indyref1.

I thought she was really good (although I disagreed with her) and thought she'd make a great politician in the future.

I fear she was pushed to the fore too soon. And she's been found wanting.

Whether this kills her political career, as I think it might, remains to be seen.

What impact her political life has had on her personal life is anyone's guess, but one thing's for sure.

It's none of our business.

I wish them both all the best.

2 hours ago, Flure said:

I recall Kezia Dugdale in the run up to indyref1.

I thought she was really good (although I disagreed with her) and thought she'd make a great politician in the future.

I fear she was pushed to the fore too soon. And she's been found wanting.

Whether this kills her political career, as I think it might, remains to be seen.

What impact her political life has had on her personal life is anyone's guess, but one thing's for sure.

It's none of our business.

I wish them both all the best.

Here's a bold prediction.  At the next independence referendum - assuming she's no longer SLab leader - she'll come out for Indy.