The Last Man on the Moon - Page 10 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Last Man on the Moon

47 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Of course the moon landings happened - the proof is irrefutable.

Pah-leeze!

48 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Moon rocks examined by scientists from all over the world - all agree could only come from the vacuums of space.

Whatever...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

49 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

And here is the real clincher - the USSR. They were in a bitter and crucial race to the moon with the USA.

Theatre... actors playing roles...

("Ridicule and Hate will be the next stop Ladies and Gentlemen... Ridicule and Hate... Please keep your arms inside the moving vehicle... ")

1 hour ago, biffer said:

Scott has also ignored the question of why the sky is different in the Southern Hemisphere. I'd like an explanation of that.

But I won't get one that makes any sense if I get one at all.

You have to cut him some slack here. He's only been studying this for a few hundred hours.

33 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Pah-leeze!

Whatever...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

Theatre... actors playing roles...

("Ridicule and Hate will be the next stop Ladies and Gentlemen... Ridicule and Hate... Please keep your arms inside the moving vehicle... ")

I got on at ridicule a while ago, dont think there will be anymore room at hate cos you and god seem to have taken all the seats.

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

In this case, Scott trusts the opinion of scientists. Selective evidence is no evidence at all. The same scientist confirmed that the other piece of moon rock in the museum is genuine. But undoubtedly he's just part of the conspiracy as well. Which begs the question of why Scott would believe his opinion about the first piece.

Edited by biffer

51 minutes ago, biffer said:

In this case, Scott trusts the opinion of scientists. Selective evidence is no evidence at all. The same scientist confirmed that the other piece of moon rock in the museum is genuine. But undoubtedly he's just part of the conspiracy as well. Which begs the question of why Scott would believe his opinion about the first piece.

Precisely. And why on Earth would the Russians accept being actors in a US play? 

What Scotty is claiming is that every single scientist/astronomer/Joe Bloggs in the world who owns a half decent telescope are all part of this conspiracy and every one of them sworn to secrecy even though they have no connection at all with NASA. Truly bizarre.

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Precisely. And why on Earth would the Russians accept being actors in a US play? 

What Scotty is claiming is that every single scientist/astronomer/Joe Bloggs in the world who owns a half decent telescope are all part of this conspiracy and every one of them sworn to secrecy even though they have no connection at all with NASA. Truly bizarre.

That would include me, with my Astronomy degree, working for the UK government and making satellites and Astronomy equipment. 

Which is probably why my questions go unanswered - I'm compromised in some way in his world. 

Edited by biffer

4 minutes ago, biffer said:

That would include me, with my Astronomy degree, working for the UK government and making satellites and Astronomy equipment. 

Which is probably why my questions go unanswered - I'm compromised in some way in his world. 

You can tell us biffer how much have NASA paid you for your silence? ;-)

5 minutes ago, biffer said:

I fukkin wish. Getting money out of NASA is bloody impossible. 

Just wondered how much your silence would cost? Then work out how much NASA would have had to pay to the Russian population, every scientist, every astronomer and every amateur star gazer in the world there is. Eg £10,000 by around 500 million people - I wonder if Scotty would care to work out how much money that is?

On 2/11/2017 at 7:09 AM, Eisegerwind said:

I got on at ridicule a while ago, dont think there will be anymore room at hate cos you and god seem to have taken all the seats.

We Christians definitely receive a lot of hate our way, but our response has to be love.

On 2/11/2017 at 8:49 AM, Caledonian Craig said:

It's not a U.S. play, it's a Luciferian play.

On 2/11/2017 at 8:49 AM, Caledonian Craig said:

No. You're claiming that I'm claiming that.

On 2/11/2017 at 11:56 AM, Toepoke said:

I'd like to know how this could've been faked in 1973...

The Wizard Of Oz, 1939...

8e9d9b1661525a9d0d52055b5461f454.jpg

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

We Christians definitely receive a lot of hate our way

Especially  the Christians who walked on the moon.

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

The Wizard Of Oz, 1939...

8e9d9b1661525a9d0d52055b5461f454.jpg

Not sure a brief scratchy animation however impressive it was at the time can compare to the hundreds of hours of footage taken in zero gravity.

1 hour ago, biffer said:

Still no answer to dust. 

Still no answer to the movements of stars. 

Still no answer to different constellations in the southern hemisphere. 

Or the 'circular' Earth having four corners in John 7:1.

Or an acknowledgement that he misled us about Biblical Hebrew using 'sphere'.

Or a rebuttal of the '79 - '82 polar circumnavigation, following his claim that such a thing had never been attempted.

1 hour ago, DonnyTJS said:

Or the 'circular' Earth having four corners in John 7:1.

Or an acknowledgement that he misled us about Biblical Hebrew using 'sphere'.

Or a rebuttal of the '79 - '82 polar circumnavigation, following his claim that such a thing had never been attempted.

Scott's previously said the only bible that counts is the James I bible and anything in the hebrew text isn't relevant.