Scottish Cup 4th Round - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup 4th Round

Feels like the cup deserves its own thread instead of being in "this weekends football" 

All kicks off with Rangers v Motherwell tomorrow. No idea what Motherwell will turn up (or what Rangers for that matter) but if we play like we did against Celtic (even though we lost :lol:) we'll give them a right good game. 

Hopefully Bonnyrigg make a good go of it against Hibs. 

Not much else jumps out but enjoy nonetheless if you are going along to a game :ok:

2 hours ago, Donaldo87 said:

Feels like the cup deserves its own thread instead of being in "this weekends football" 

All kicks off with Rangers v Motherwell tomorrow. No idea what Motherwell will turn up (or what Rangers for that matter) but if we play like we did against Celtic (even though we lost :lol:) we'll give them a right good game. 

Hopefully Bonnyrigg make a good go of it against Hibs. 

Not much else jumps out but enjoy nonetheless if you are going along to a game :ok:

Move it back to football related.

Just makes it another section to find when it should be in the football related ?

Sorry Admin4 just my personal opinion. There's too many sections.

I also think all the Scotland away games should be in a section "Scotland Away Games" just like the home games are.

Scottish Cup is Scottish football so should be where it was originally.

Ive mentioned on here Accies dreadful cup record on numerous occasions

Add to that the complete uninspiring buffoon of a manager they have leads me to taking Kilmarnock as my weekend banker 

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, Ally Bongo said:

Ive mentioned on here Accies dreadful cup record on numerous occasions

Add to that the complete uninspiring buffoon of a manager they have leads me to taking Kilmarnock as my weekend banker 

Wouldn't bet Killie, my mate goes to games and said they are utter rank, cant score goals and are certain to finish in the bottom 2.  Ross County could be a great bet on Saturday to win down there after there spanking of Dundee utd at weekend where they played some good stuff