Folk who annoy you at work - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Folk who annoy you at work

And every time she talks to anyone  (except me) she always ALWAYS breaks out into a donkey like guffawing over and over again...i would actually much rather have a donkey in the office than her....at least u could enjoy riding the donkey

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, buckielugger said:

Plus she drives one of those massive chelsea tractor type cars..."well i have got two kids to drive 100 yards to school"....arrghh...they are children...therefore they are SMALL....therefore you need a LITTLE car for them!!!! In fact make them WALK ARRGHH

You seem to be incredibly frustrated by this lady ? How long have you actually been married to her , and maybe YOU could take a turn on the school run you sexist pig :mad:

Actually her husband, so i gather, has a job that involves him travelling away a lot. Don't blame him. 

And she pisses off the women in my office just as much as me....more so in fact....so sexism NOTHING to do with it grrrrrr

1 minute ago, buckielugger said:

And she pisses off the women in my office just as much as me....more so in fact....so sexism NOTHING to do with it grrrrrr

I think it's fairly obvious to everybody what is going on here. Be sure to come back and give us an update after you've given her one. 

14 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I think it's fairly obvious to everybody what is going on here. Be sure to come back and give us an update after you've given her one. 

? There should be plenty of room in her big car . 

I work for an American company and the amount of times on teleconferences when we speak to reps from UK, the UK person mentions the weather in the first minute of conversion in comparison to the USA as better than ours is ridiculous.