Folk who annoy you at work - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Folk who annoy you at work

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In general I work on my own although as part of a wider spread team.  No doubt there are individuals within said team who rip the pish like the people mentioned changing into lycra 30mins before the working day is up etc but because I don't witness it first hand it doesn't annoy me.

Also office culture sounds like it is annoyingly frustrating.  Thank f i don't work in that environment

6 hours ago, McTeeko said:

The health and safety boy at our place is one of those complete geektards that is into Doctor Who, Star Trek etc. 

If you think family pics are bad what do you make of this twunt with wee Tardis' and Starship Enterprise models around his monitor?!? ?

you wouldn't like my desk. Ive got loads of wee lego men and a wookie on it.

Not specifically from my work, but anyone who wears a work pass round their neck outside work in any way other than under a fastened up jacket is "for the watching".

Was sat near a guy wearing one in a restaurant the other day, stick it in your jacket pocket, you twat!

Edited by sbcmfc

18 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Not specifically from my work, but anyone who wears a work pass round their neck outside work in any way other than under a fastened up jacket is "for the watching".

Was sat near a guy wearing one in a restaurant the other day, stick it in your jacket pocket, you twat!

? thats me !

In my defence I need to use the pass to get out the building as well as into it . I regularly forget to take it off in the stampede to get out the place. Was sitting in pizza hut last week  and my husband asked if i was intending sitting with it on all night, I hadnt even realised it was round my neck. I will be more mindful in future, I dont need to give folk any more reasons to be wary of me ?

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

? thats me !

In my defence I need to use the pass to get out the building as well as into it . I regularly forget to take it off in the stampede to get out the place. Was sitting in pizza hut last week  and my husband asked if i was intending sitting with it on all night, I hadnt even realised it was round my neck. I will be more mindful in future, I dont need to give folk any more reasons to be wary of me ?

:lol:

i suppose if you've had it on all day it's easy to forget.

Don't let it happen again!

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

There's a prison officer knobend who comes in my local wearing his id badge think thinking he's a local sheriff. He's clearly going through a mid-life crisis. Folds his short sleeves right up to his shoulders to pretend he's a built up cvnt. When in reality, he's a fat, auld weirdo. 

53 minutes ago, Robbo `81 said:

I've actually worked in places where that is a Disciplinary offence - Aparently for security reasons

My wife is a social worker & following several assaults on (mainly women) leaving work, they were instructed to remove them before leaving the building. Personally, I hate the damn things & can't wait to get rid anyway.

2 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

My wife is a social worker & following several assaults on (mainly women) leaving work, they were instructed to remove them before leaving the building. Personally, I hate the damn things & can't wait to get rid anyway.

I don't wear mine round my neck in the office. Keep it in my pocket. 

I was challenged a couple of times over why I don't wear it visibly, for security but since the people challenging me called me by my first name it undermined their argument.  ?

I'm a bit of an awkward twat sometimes. 

On 2/22/2017 at 4:24 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

I don't wear mine round my neck in the office. Keep it in my pocket. 

I was challenged a couple of times over why I don't wear it visibly, for security but since the people challenging me called me by my first name it undermined their argument.  ?

I'm a bit of an awkward twat sometimes. 

I never wear mine either. Security guards used to be arsey about it but rarely now.

Couple of things have left me see livid about half n hour ago when i came back from lunch.

1 - "everyones paying a fiver for that girl that's leaving" a fiver, unbelievable. Oh here's your weekly wage minus £5 as someone's leaving. It's like a tax. Why is this still a thing when someone leaves? GET TO Fk and give me a my fking fiver back you robbing assholes.

2- chair had been swapped by one of the staff over from Asia where the works being migrated to whilst I was away for lunch. Two things to note there, why do that its blatantly my chair I've been sitting on all day. You saw me going for lunch as I usually do and knew I'd be back within 1 hour yet you thought it was ok.  Also none of my colleagues cared to mention to the chap not to take my chair and I was away for lunch and would be back to sit in the chair for the remainder of the working day.

That is all, happy Thursday.

I'm looking for empathy, thought I'd come to the right place. Your right I'm to weak to say your not taking my fiver (which incidently had been spotted in the side of my wallet by the asshole, "yeah that fiver in your wallet I can see there). The chair had been set to correct my posture so you can gtf with that.

I always used to think people that claimed they "were working from home" were always at it. 

I can now confirm this as I was told to do exactly this today and tomorrow. 

As a Sparkie :lol:

I lost a load of data on my iPad when I was doing an electrical report a few weeks ago and my boss told me to go home after my morning jobs and input it all again. 

I hate the "it's nearly Friday" brigade...i like to piss them off on a Friday morning with a cheery "it's nearly Monday"...guaranteed to ruin their day.

Also hate the constant charity collections and birthday card collections and leaving card collections and getting married collections...and its always the same annoying woman from admin who wanders round and round the building doing these collections instead of actually working...and every time i say no or plain ignore her, it's like I've committed a major crime by refusing to put a pound into her collection. 

Oh and she does a bring a cake in coffee morning every once in a while and spends all day gossiping and eating ..annoys the f**k out of me...

Plus she drives one of those massive chelsea tractor type cars..."well i have got two kids to drive 100 yards to school"....arrghh...they are children...therefore they are SMALL....therefore you need a LITTLE car for them!!!! In fact make them WALK ARRGHH