Former TAMBer up in court - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Former TAMBer up in court

Guest BlueGaz
12 hours ago, euan2020 said:

hell.  Looks like my opinion of what Aberdonians are like was a wee bit far off the mark.  Didnt think they were like this.  :P

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

That's a spoof....... Definitely. 

(Isn't it?!)

never 

You never seen him back in the day, outside Aberdeen Art Gallery ?  Used to have those sandwich boards which you normally had outside a shop

His flat is on same street as the The Kilt Shop used to be - so he had all this stuff in his windows, and likely a big scotland flag draped across windows 

cant remember why, but i was reading his blog few months back complaining about Police confiscating his computer, for the court case noted above - think he uses his time to achieve quite a lot of qualifications 

18 hours ago, aaid said:

Would you believe it was Peter Dow.  

The "Peter Dow is looking for a girlfriend" website was an absolute classic.  Did you see any of the videos on YouTube of kids banging on his window?

In all seriousness he should probably be sectioned.

He probably should, but I think they only section people nowadays if they are a threat to themselves or others, or if there is evidence of serious self-neglect.

Dow's a bit different (to put it mildly!) in that his behaviour is likely to put him at risk of harm from other people!

50 minutes ago, scotlad said:

He probably should, but I think they only section people nowadays if they are a threat to themselves or others, or if there is evidence of serious self-neglect.

Dow's a bit different (to put it mildly!) in that his behaviour is likely to put him at risk of harm from other people!

There are far more ways to get yourself sectioned than you'd imagine. Off the top of my head I'd suggest the following may fit this scenario...

Threat to others

Threat to yourself

Not accepting treatment.

At risk of harm from others

To be removed to or kept in a place of safety.

To allow an assessment of your mental health to be carried out.

At risk of exploitation, although there is other legislation could cover that.