Former TAMBer up in court - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Former TAMBer up in court

This guy posts on newspaper forums regarding independence, and he sens to have his own tin-foil hat agenda. Comes across as a bigger nutcase than most of the dipshit BritNats.

Talking of which, given the amount of abuse and threats against Sturgeon and Salmond on newspaper forums on a daily basis, I'm surprised some of these lunatic yoons haven't had a knock on the door.

2 minutes ago, fringo said:

Which TAMBer ?

Can't remember his username - he's been well kent in Aberdeen for years though. Used to dress up in a military uniform of his own design with the saltire on one sleeve and the Royal Standard on the other and stand in the centre of Aberdeen campaigning against the Windsors amongst other things. Also used to hand out leaflets about himself to women, basically asking for a ride...

4 minutes ago, neilser said:

Can't remember his username - he's been well kent in Aberdeen for years though. Used to dress up in a military uniform of his own design with the saltire on one sleeve and the Royal Standard on the other and stand in the centre of Aberdeen campaigning against the Windsors amongst other things. Also used to hand out leaflets about himself to women, basically asking for a ride...

Would you believe it was Peter Dow.   

The "Peter Dow is looking for a girlfriend" website was an absolute classic.  Did you see any of the videos on YouTube of kids banging on his window?  

In all seriousness he should probably be sectioned.

His pitch to the ladies was genius. A photo of himself wearing nothing but y-fronts while reclining on his sofa, then describing himself as a 'local graduate scientist figure' and stipulating the age range and body measurements he was willing to accept.

The videos on YouTube were top notch too :lol:

Edited by neilser

" I am not adverse to introducing a bit of polygamy (polygyny) into my life, so if, say, sisters, women friends or bisexual women partners wanted to share me and for us all to live together as one happy family, then I'd be all for that. One woman at a time is enough to keep me happy but I'd also be happy to live with and take on more than one woman at a time, so long as I didn't have to share the women under my roof with any other man. "

12 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

" I am not adverse to introducing a bit of polygamy (polygyny) into my life, so if, say, sisters, women friends or bisexual women partners wanted to share me and for us all to live together as one happy family, then I'd be all for that. One woman at a time is enough to keep me happy but I'd also be happy to live with and take on more than one woman at a time, so long as I didn't have to share the women under my roof with any other man. "

I prefer this bit: 

"Trying for children: I'd like to try for my first baby right away. So I'd advise my woman to be as sure as she can be that I'm right for her before she moves in. When my lady moves in, I'll be expecting to have sex with her with no contraception. At my age, I have no time to waste before getting my family started"

:huh:

25 minutes ago, neilser said:

If you put a sign on your window saying "DO NOT BANG ON THIS WINDOW" and then wire it up to a siren what exactly do you think is going to happen?  I bet his neighbours are delighted with him.

1 hour ago, euan2020 said:

never realised he used TAMB - I remember going back 20 years ago he used to be standing outside the Art Gallery every day lecturing to anyone who would listen

No one if I recall 

1 hour ago, neilser said:

His pitch to the ladies was genius. A photo of himself wearing nothing but y-fronts while reclining on his sofa, then describing himself as a 'local graduate scientist figure' and stipulating the age range and body measurements he was willing to accept.

The videos on YouTube were top notch too :lol:

Halcyon TAMB days. Dont recal him being on the board though.

2 minutes ago, andymac said:

So what was his TAMB name?

Peter Dow

Just now, neil r said:

Halcyon TAMB days. Dont recal him being on the board though.

He briefly posted. Not much.

Did post a thread with detailed instructions on how to kill the Queen at the state opening of the Scottish Parliament...

Did he? He certainly wasnt the first name I thought of when I read the thread title.

The name I first thought of in that respect used to run with a bad crowd, done things he wasnt proud of and latterly expressed an interest in digital online broadcasting.

28 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Did post a thread with detailed instructions on how to kill the Queen at the state opening of the Scottish Parliament...

Monarchs Ye'd Love Tae Shoot would have been the thread title probably 

Edited by neilser