Jurgen Klopp - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jurgen Klopp

I think his biggest problem is that he's not got a great squad and when he's been faced with playing 2 games in a week he's struggled with rotation.

His style of play is physically demanding on the players and unless he reinforces his squad things won't get any better. That being said they only have something like 16 games left this season as they're out of both cups and have no european football so they'll probably finish the season well.

The same problem will crop up next season though if he hasn't strengthened the squad and they have the league, champions league and league cup games to fit in between August and December then the traditional glut of games over the Christmas period.

I see where you are coming from but I think Rafa's time has gone there. Clop appears in with the bricks though failure to qualify for any European competition might she the foundations a bit. I see Hamman is slagging the length of contract he received. 6 years does seem excessive. 

Rafa to Arsenal if they bin Arsene?