History makers - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

History makers

11 minutes ago, slasher said:

Much as I love all things Henrik...His book must be the most boring thing that I've ever read. ?

He came across as a bit of a tosser off the field, I think. I only care about what they do on it though.

Henrik's heroes v Lubo's legends match tickets went on sale today funnily enough. Going to be a cracking family day, and all for a good cause.

I'd even encourage the non Celtic supporting Tambers to get along to it, you'll have  a blast. The day after the Scottish cup final too so the possibility of seeing 3 shiny trophies on display as well as some of the Lisbon Lions celebrating the 50th anniversary of the big cup.

What a time to be alive.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

He came across as a bit of a tosser off the field, I think. I only care about what they do on it though.

Henrik's heroes v Lubo's legends match tickets went on sale today funnily enough. Going to be a cracking family day, and all for a good cause.

No, I wouldn't say he comes across as a tosser. Just a bit dull. 

His book reads more like a diary....'went to the Park for training, picked up a knock, had to have a rubdown, went home for smorgasbord, scored two at the weekend and big Sutty got one.' That sort of thing. No dressing room insights, no juicy gossip or controversial opinions just a plain old account of day to day life.

Looking forward to the legends game. Regardless of what happens between now and the end of May it'll be a great end to the season! ?

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

No, I wouldn't say he comes across as a tosser. Just a bit dull. 

His book reads more like a diary....'went to the Park for training, picked up a knock, had to have a rubdown, went home for smorgasbord, scored two at the weekend and big Sutty got one.' That sort of thing. No dressing room insights, no juicy gossip or controversial opinions just a plain old account of day to day life.

Looking forward to the legends game. Regardless of what happens between now and the end of May it'll be a great end to the season! ?

I'm just basing my opinion on the way he was with the fans who stood outside waiting for autographs after training etc. Never had time for them and came across as aarrogant. Him and Sutton were the worst for it.

Appreciate they may have other stuff to do after training but they lived a life of luxury due to fans' money going towards their wages, surely ten minutes or so a day signing autographs wasn't too much to ask?

Having said all that, will be great to see him back at Celtic park again for the charity game :)

25 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

I'm just basing my opinion on the way he was with the fans who stood outside waiting for autographs after training etc. Never had time for them and came across as aarrogant. Him and Sutton were the worst for it.

Appreciate they may have other stuff to do after training but they lived a life of luxury due to fans' money going towards their wages, surely ten minutes or so a day signing autographs wasn't too much to ask?

Having said all that, will be great to see him back at Celtic park again for the charity game :)

Sutton?  Arrogant?  Well, I never....!!

• 3 months later...
On 1/29/2017 at 9:53 PM, Rossy said:

The internet hard-man strikes again.

As I said before, I've come across plenty on here who use the cover of the internet to think they're big and throw insults around. When I've met them face to face, they're always without exception fat, spotty, wee boys who suddenly turn into shaking cowards.

Are you old enough to drink ? We'll have a pint some time.

ronnyroars.gif

Celtic going unbeaten for so long is quite an achievement but you have to put it into context of who their opposition are. I'll bet they weren't pushed in half a dozen games all season and strolled through most. Not their fault but it is what it is.

• 1 month later...