Midweek fitba - Page 32 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Midweek fitba

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Apparently Chick Young just said Aberdeen have had a stone wall pen turned down. 

Are you not at the game? You don't deserve a ticket for the Cup final. Give it back so that a more deserving Tim can use it.

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

:lol:

Bbc still banned from ibrox? Game doesn't appear to be on the radio and streams seem impossible to find. 

So you're obviously not at the game then, hope you're not stopping a proper dons fan getting a cup final ticket B)

9 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

So you're obviously not at the game then, hope you're not stopping a proper dons fan getting a cup final ticket B)

I am at the game,just can't see the far side ;)

Broxi loyal has a stream on Facebook btw. 

Aberdeen dominated that game until rangers scored then it got tougher than it should've been. Keeper was good at doing what he had to do.

From obviously having limited viewing of the youngsters by myself,how do rangers fans feel the season would've went if they got a chance a lot earlier this season? I was quite impressed by them,I must admit. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Aberdeen dominated that game until rangers scored then it got tougher than it should've been. Keeper was good at doing what he had to do.

From obviously having limited viewing of the youngsters by myself,how do rangers fans feel the season would've went if they got a chance a lot earlier this season? I was quite impressed by them,I must admit. 

From your couch ya part time, moaning, cup final ticket stealing fuker? :lol:

17 minutes ago, Redz said:

From your couch ya part time, moaning, cup final ticket stealing fuker? :lol:

I was actually standing for the most of it,doing my ironing and enjoying a mild evening on the balcony :lol:

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Good that all the real Dons fans made it to Ibrox to witness us end the hoodoo. ;) 

Was sold out. 

Couldnt get a ticket :D

And I had shopping coming. 

And my wife wouldn't let me. 

And my boss as we both know it would be at least 2 days off :lol:

Edited by dandydunn
I had more excuses

26 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I have been impressed with then so far. They have shown more in the handful of games they have played than most of the squad have this evening. Bates started off a bit hesitant but is getting better every game, Beerman started really well but then had a few games where he wasnt as good. Not sure if he got a bit over confident or he just set a really high standard for himself. I thought Wilson and Barjonas had good games tonight. I hope we don't send Hardie out on loan again next season, I'd like to see him get the last 30 mins of a few games and slowly phase him into the team.

Overall I wouldn't be too disappointed if we got rid of everyone between the age of 21 and 36 and just played the youngsters and Miller. 

Edited by theweestevie

4 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Grim stuff. Very hard to take losing to a very average team. Sadly Rangers just now are worse than average. 

Glad this seasons nearly over.

Aberdeen have 'averaged' over 70 points a season for that past 4 seasons.

The average points total in the Scottish Premiership would be much much lower.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

A rangers fan just got the ball when it went into the stand and belted out the stadium with the ball under his arm,camera followed him with it,sprinting up the stairs :lol:

I look forward to the Kris Boyd article on the matter

"That's not the Rangers I grew up with. We were taught honesty and decentness. Theft was what fans of other clubs did. But I can understand why he did it, due to watching his team get beat"