Midweek fitba - Page 33 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Midweek fitba

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Aberdeen have 'averaged' over 70 points a season for that past 4 seasons.

The average points total in the Scottish Premiership would be much much lower.

Only 3 times has a non old firm team got over 70 points in a season. Burley's Hearts side and now Aberdeen in each of the last 3 seasons.Ā 

9 hours ago, Donaldo87 said:

Pleased for our resident Huddersfield fanĀ 

I'm pleased for Danny Ward.Ā 

9 hours ago, GRBear said:

Grim stuff. Very hard to take losing to a very average team. Sadly Rangers just now are worse than average.Ā 

Glad this seasons nearly over.

Dignity FC, right enough :lol:Ā 

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That's not the Rangers i grew up with. The Rangers i grew up with wouldn't let Caixinha in the managers office.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Aberdeen getting 70 points is nothing to shout about when people on here are happy to slate the Celtic unbeaten season saying how poor the League is

Who's "happy to slate Celtic's unbeaten season"?Ā 

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

I'll have a go if you're looking for volunteers!

You could point out that they've lost games in Europe and that they still have two domestic games left of the season before it's an unbeaten (domestic)Ā season.Ā 

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You could point out that they've lost games in Europe and that they still have two domestic games left of the season before it's an unbeaten (domestic)Ā season.Ā 

Or you could do it for me!!Ā :lol:

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Kris Boyd was right. Cathro is out of his depth.

Jury is still out on him, the majority of Hearts fans want him to stay or at least give him the start of next season to turn it around.

Hearts have been awful for around 18 months now, need a good clearout in the summer.

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

You could, but you'd be wrong. 3 domestic games left this season. 2 league games, 1 cup final.Ā 

2 hours ago, hannibal smith said:

Jury is still out on him, the majority of Hearts fans want him to stay or at least give him the start of next season to turn it around.

Hearts have been awful for around 18 months now, need a good clearout in the summer.

I have 5 Jambos on my friend's list on pusbook. You're the only one who wants Cathro to stay. They all ken their stuff, well, apart fae you.Ā :P

5 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I have 5 Jambos on my friend's list on pusbook. You're the only one who wants Cathro to stay. They all ken their stuff, well, apart fae you.Ā :P

stop fecking following me :lol:

poll of over 1000 onĀ JKB says otherwise.

if you look at the team its Neilson and Leveins signings that are the brutal ones, cathro will, and rightly so, be given more time.

bet your pals are the ones that hate Budge as well and probably paid for the plane to try and get rid of Neilson :lol:

9 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Another fantastic performance again tonight. Head and shoulders above the rest.Ā 

Much, much more importantly - I discovered Paddy Power's "Kicker" bet.

Woop-woop!

23 hours ago, Donaldo87 said:

Pleased for our resident Huddersfield fanĀ 

Cheers - my old heart can't take much more of that.

22 hours ago, deecie said:

Can't help it's all thanks to former Dons youth player Danny, Danny Ward.

The guy's a very good keeper. He's saved us many a point this season.