Midweek fitba - Page 34 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Midweek fitba

9 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

Cheers - my old heart can't take much more of that.

The guy's a very good keeper. He's saved us many a point this season.

One of my mates from Killie works in Leeds and has a season at Hudderfield as it's decent value and has a few mates downt here who support them.

In fact, he's got a season ticket at Killie too! Anyway, he was in Sheffield on Wednesday and off to Wembley too. Fingers crossed you do it.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

One of my mates from Killie works in Leeds and has a season at Hudderfield as it's decent value and has a few mates downt here who support them.

In fact, he's got a season ticket at Killie too! Anyway, he was in Sheffield on Wednesday and off to Wembley too. Fingers crossed you do it.

I think I know the guy you mean - I sat a row or two behind him for a few years. Always wears his Killie scarf to Town matches. He reckoned the real reason for coming to us was the blue & white stripes. Anyway I booked the Wembley tickets today. £65 each the robbing bar stewards. I got next year's season ticket for less than I've paid for me, my lad & my wife.

6 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

I think I know the guy you mean - I sat a row or two behind him for a few years. Always wears his Killie scarf to Town matches. He reckoned the real reason for coming to us was the blue & white stripes. Anyway I booked the Wembley tickets today. £65 each the robbing bar stewards. I got next year's season ticket for less than I've paid for me, my lad & my wife.

No offence pal, you seem OK, but I hope Reading horse you in the play off final. 10 changes against Birmingham? Disgraceful tbh

17 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

No offence pal, you seem OK, but I hope Reading horse you in the play off final. 10 changes against Birmingham? Disgraceful tbh

You need to change your avatar. Each time I see it quickly I think of Chris Kamara. The way Pedro is pursing his lips it looks like Kamara and his tache at first glance. 

7 minutes ago, Ormond said:

You need to change your avatar. Each time I see it quickly I think of Chris Kamara. The way Pedro is pursing his lips it looks like Kamara and his tache at first glance. 

I'd rather have that clown Kamara managing my team I think

6 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Likewise no offence, but are you saying the FA should pick a team for us then, or give us a shortlist of who can play? Not one single player in that team hadn't already played for the first team during the season & a fair number of them featured in the play-offs. It would have been more but Billing got injured. We had the biggest game for over 50 years coming up, so there's not a hope in Hell that our primary concern should have been to worry about basket case clubs like Blackburn. Even the FA backed down & said we were well within our rights to choose the team we did & plan our season how we want.

1 hour ago, Huddersfield said:

Likewise no offence, but are you saying the FA should pick a team for us then, or give us a shortlist of who can play? Not one single player in that team hadn't already played for the first team during the season & a fair number of them featured in the play-offs. It would have been more but Billing got injured. We had the biggest game for over 50 years coming up, so there's not a hope in Hell that our primary concern should have been to worry about basket case clubs like Blackburn. Even the FA backed down & said we were well within our rights to choose the team we did & plan our season how we want.

Totally agree. Cannot play badly for 40 odd games then bleat about another team fielding a weak team so a club in similar position stays up, sort your own house first.

7 hours ago, shaggycoo said:

Totally agree. Cannot play badly for 40 odd games then bleat about another team fielding a weak team so a club in similar position stays up, sort your own house first.

Exactly. It always annoys me when managers focus on the final game and one event in it. Try not being utterly useless in all of the other games.