Jamie Walker - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jamie Walker

Bzzzz

On 06/02/2017 at 11:51 PM, gazayr said:

He's just another in a long list of average Scottish players. He may look decent in the Scottish league, but In reality Is he international class.. not a chance! 

But then again several that do get picked aren't international class either!  I've always liked Walker and would like to see him in over the likes of Forrest.

14 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

But then again several that do get picked aren't international class either!  I've always liked Walker and would like to see him in over the likes of Forrest.

I am a big critic of Forrest but he was very good at the weekend again to be fair to him.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

We shouldn't call him up because of one bad game ? Ok then .........

Walker and Fraser should be called up ahead of Forrest and McKay.

I cant recall walker having a good game against decent opposition, certainly not the big 3 of scotland, celtic aberdeen and hibs

On 2/14/2017 at 0:59 PM, Chesney Hawkes TA said:

Nicholson looked to have the most potential of the players to have come through the Hearts youth system so it's a shame he's not come on to a game consistently yet.

Just coming back from a bad injury and being eased in gently. Still looks a hell of a prospect albeit as in impact player recently. 

As for Walker, he wasn't great on Sunday then who was? awful game, I'd still have him in ahead of Forrest anyday. 

On 2/13/2017 at 8:32 PM, LewisEDI said:

I cant recall walker having a good game against decent opposition, certainly not the big 3 of scotland, celtic aberdeen and hibs

What you on about? he made a penalty out of nothing v Celtic! lol

5 hours ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Hibs defenders Gray, McGregor and Stevenson should be called into Scotland squad, if Walker is considered international class. After all they contained him for 180 mins. 

By that reckoning we can probably expect to see a few Lincoln City and Sutton United players in the next England squad then.

Is Wayne Shaw eligible for Scotland!?

7 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

Walker is not consistent enough to be in the Scotland squad.

Flap Jack isn't good enough to be in the hearts team never mind in the Scotland squad

The only Hearts player who deserves to be in the squad is currently out injured.

Paterson.

I wouldn't be against Souttar being in given how poorly off we are for centre halves. Also know that he is out for the season too.

19 hours ago, ProudScot said:

By that reckoning we can probably expect to see a few Lincoln City and Sutton United players in the next England squad then.

Is Wayne Shaw eligible for Scotland!?

Indeed. Their exhibiting the "logic" of a simpleton.