Den Haag - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Den Haag

BremnerLorimerGray

Just looking for some recommendations folks

I'm looking to stay in a decent hotel around Den Haag Centraal station ( I'll be commuting to work on the tram 20 minutes away and travelling up to Amsterdam regularly) for around 6 weeks, maybe longer.  I know the Den Haag/Rotterdam area pretty well, but haven't had to use a hotel in Den Haag before.

Any advice would be appreciated.

IBIS Hotel in the Centre of town is quite good and cheap. It's on the Torenstraat and ideal for pubs,restaturants etc. Tram stop jsut round the corner as well. There is also an EasyHotel opened up on the Parkstraat  now but not heard any reviews.

Where are you working ??? Might be better ones nearer your work

On 2/17/2017 at 8:51 AM, denhaagdavid said:

IBIS Hotel in the Centre of town is quite good and cheap. It's on the Torenstraat and ideal for pubs,restaturants etc. Tram stop jsut round the corner as well. There is also an EasyHotel opened up on the Parkstraat  now but not heard any reviews.

Where are you working ??? Might be better ones nearer your work

Zoetermeer, but there isn't much happening there.  

Been looking at a few places, Novotel, NH, Ibis, Mercure etc...  I've yet to make up my mind though.

• 3 weeks later...

Been at the Ibis in the centre for a couple of weeks which was ideal for getting to and from Zoetermeer on the tram.  Due to a booking arse up, I'm at the Movenpick in Voorburg this week which is also decent.  The Den Haag area has some great restaurants(2 Greek ones have been tremendous) which I've been enjoying.