Still Game Live 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Still Game Live 2

6 minutes ago, Flure said:

Me. Didn;t know anything about it until I overhead a couple talking about it as we exited.

I heard it was an old bloke that thought he had tickets for the antiques roadshow on tour that was causing the trouble. Apparently he enjoyed the show anyway and was totally oblivious to the trouble he had caused. 

8 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I heard it was an old bloke that thought he had tickets for the antiques roadshow on tour that was causing the trouble. Apparently he enjoyed the show anyway and was totally oblivious to the trouble he had caused. 

:D

Very good!

19 hours ago, Flure said:

Me. Didn;t know anything about it until I overhead a couple talking about it as we exited.

I witnessed the fight on the Saturday night show, not the matinee that you were at! Unless there were two, of course, which wouldn't surprise me. The roar of, "shut it ya f*ckin pr*ck!" was what first brought it to my attention.

First half of the show was average, second half was good, I thought.

Edited by thewolf_1980

11 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

I witnessed the fight on the Saturday night show, not the matinee that you were at! Unless there were two, of course, which wouldn't surprise me. The roar of, "shut it ya f*ckin pr*ck!" was what first brought it to my attention.

I miss Scotland. :lol:

On 12/02/2017 at 9:55 AM, thewolf_1980 said:

Aberdeen sees your still game fight and raise you a fight at a T2 showing one evening followed by another brawl at thriller in the theatre the next evening. 

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen/1167989/police-called-after-fight-breaks-out-during-michael-jackson-musical-at-aberdeen-theatre/

Over to you glasgow :lol:

Edited by dandydunn

9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Aberdeen sees your still game fight and raise you a fight at a T2 showing one evening followed by another brawl at thriller in the theatre the next evening. 

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen/1167989/police-called-after-fight-breaks-out-during-michael-jackson-musical-at-aberdeen-theatre/

Over to you glasgow :lol:

They did well distinguishing between the audience miscreants and the cast...

img_0825a-4.jpg