Barry Brain Donor - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Barry Brain Donor

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

he's a genius compared to this fecking clown 

"You guys mibbies cant see it but I can cause I'm in the trade"

And some people think this fool is good manager :wacko:

Warburton if he's got any sense will be looking for an English Premier League or Championship team he can escape to during the summer.

Was in the stands near the dugouts at a Celtic vs Falkirk game years ago and had the opportunity to watch the visionary "Yogi" in action.

Spent the whole match doing three things. Ordering his players to lump it up the park, tackle the living daylights out of Nakamura and screaming abuse at his own players ("ya big fairy" was his favourite insult). Strachan to be fair to him was giving his players sensible instructions and encouraging them on rather than yelling abuse at them. Celtic won the game 4-0.

Do the TAMBs Falkirk, Hibs and Inverness fans have any similar experience of "Yogi" the football guru ?

5 hours ago, Mark frae Crieff said:

.:yikes3: Will they be dancing on the streets of Raith? 

"Raith people. Prowd people, prowd Raith football people. Proper working class Raith prowd people. Great working class prowd Raith great bunch o' lads proper football, working class humble prowd football people."

21 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

And some people think this fool is good manager :wacko:

Warburton if he's got any sense will be looking for an English Premier League or Championship team he can escape to during the summer.

Amazed to see you think he's decent enough to manage higher than he has. Based on what? 

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Amazed to see you think he's decent enough to manage higher than he has. Based on what? 

I just thought he did a good job with Brentford (who until recently were a dead end third division team) and could do the same again.

Although I find the whole Rangers comedy show hilarious, I think Warburton will do alright again at a club in England.

In fairness to the guy he does try to play attacking football and gives young players a chance of first team action. He just picked perhaps the worst possible club to make his move into "the big time".