Mark McGhee - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mark McGhee

jamboman

Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of this guy? Why is he in the Scotland set up?

If we are getting rid of WGS, this guy needs to go. Every day it seems a misconduct charge of some sort. Also has anyone heard his interviews? He clearly has no clue!! Accepting getting beat a good result. McGhee out now!

2 hours ago, ProudScot said:

I see Andy Watson left the Scotland coaching staff today as he got a better job coaching in the Middle East.

Wonder which one of Strachans pals will be drafted in to replace him - what's Billy Stark upto at the moment...

Assistant at Albion Rovers.

i do not think Strachan and Stark are pals as I think Strachan was out the door just as Stark was arriving at Aberdeen and can not think of any other interaction the two have had since

4 hours ago, GordyA88 said:

According to the radio he's just been sacked by Motherwell.

Ah well that's it settled then, definitely in line for a job with the SFA. Alex Rae gets punted from St Mirren and walks straight into the Under19's coaching role. Same situation.

Put him in charge of the catering, he can add that to his glorious Wikipedia entry.