Iron Horse - Slovenia Game - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Iron Horse - Slovenia Game

Iron Horse

Hi everyone! You're all invited to the madness at the Iron Horse West Nile Street. Saturday night we'll be having a warm-up party in the main bar. We will be open from 11am on Sunday with the party getting started from lunchtime. Our upstairs bar will be open too and, as ever, entry is free. Well supervised kids welcome.

We'll also be running a bus to Hampden and back. £6 return with £1 going to the Sunshine Appeal. Call us on 0141 332 2215 to pre-book tickets.

Looking forward to seeing you :cheers3:

On 2/24/2017 at 2:40 PM, Iron Horse said:

Hi everyone! You're all invited to the madness at the Iron Horse West Nile Street. Saturday night we'll be having a warm-up party in the main bar. We will be open from 11am on Sunday with the party getting started from lunchtime. Our upstairs bar will be open too and, as ever, entry is free. Well supervised kids welcome.

We'll also be running a bus to Hampden and back. £6 return with £1 going to the Sunshine Appeal. Call us on 0141 332 2215 to pre-book tickets.

Looking forward to seeing you :cheers3:

What sort of time would you ne expecting the bus to arrive back after the match? I would be interested but would need to see if it worked with getting the train home etc.

On 03/03/2017 at 11:24 AM, Iron Horse said:

Obviously depends on traffic etc but we would expect the bus back at about 10.30.

Perfect, I haven't got a bus back into town after the game so didn't have a clue how long it would take. Was just worried that it was carnage and take 2 hours. I'll run it past the rest of my group and hopefully call you at the start of the week to book some spaces.