Football Pennants - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Football Pennants

Be prepared to put quite a lot of money into it. I looked at getting small match pennants made, the sort people hang from their rear view mirrors but they were almost £5 each. The other thing to look out for is the minimum order requirement. Most places would only do 100 as a minimum. Asking for 25 or 50 would probably get you nowhere.

You could try searching on www.alibaba.com and find someone in China to make them but they would want paying in US Dollars which increase the price given the poor exchange rate.

If you google it I am sure you would find a manufacturer in the UK but it then comes down to price and minimum order once again. They would probably get them made in China themselves but it cuts out all the hassle you would face in doing the artwork etc but you would end up paying for it. 

The guy I use for badges is black dragon badges based in Lancaster. Google it then ask for Andy if you call.