Scotland v England Tickets - Page 9 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v England Tickets

GaryWood34

1 hour ago, swetchymaboy said:

How many season ticket holders are there? Anyone think all season ticket holders are guaranteed 2 if they want them?

It'll be 1st come 1st served for ST holders for extra tickets. They'll have a limit of x amount of tickets. I would imagine they'll be no public sale.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Doric said:

Certain full house. So much for the mighty boycott !

Yip. £27 was too much to pay for Slovenia but £42 for England is a bargain :spin:

On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 2:11 PM, Donaldo87 said:

Yeah it was in an email on 11th April. 

Members guaranteed until 12pm Thursday 4th May

Subject to availability members will be able to buy two additional tickets from 12pm Friday 5th May until 12pm Monday 8th May

Public sale if any left 12pm Tuesday 9th May

Just to clarify is it only season ticket holders who can get the 2 extra?

1 hour ago, Hampden View said:

I assume we apply on the SSC website under Home games............but right now its "no home games available" but that'll change at 12 noon ??????

Yes, memebers sale has finished and season ticket holders sale yet to commence.

Will go live at 12.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You've been robbed for the Malta game.  And the Slovakia game if they're both dead rubbers.

Not the first time in the last 10 yrs.........not the last neither.

Just now, deso1 said:

Not the first time in the last 10 yrs.........not the last neither.

couldn't go to Slovenia game cos I was injured, and probably wont get to England match cos of work...............so definitely robbed.

12 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Just got 4 extra.

How did you get in to the tickets I'm tryin to get extra tics im a season ticket holder but I can't seem to get in to buy any only away tickets I can get into 

14 minutes ago, jcs said:

How did you get in to the tickets I'm tryin to get extra tics im a season ticket holder but I can't seem to get in to buy any only away tickets I can get into 

I just went to the buy tickets page after logging in on the site, I then selected home tickets and was then placed in a queue for 20 mins and bought the tickets.  There are still some left.

11 minutes ago, The Lowlander said:

I just went to the buy tickets page after logging in on the site, I then selected home tickets and was then placed in a queue for 20 mins and bought the tickets.  There are still some left.

Are you on your mobile? I noticed the other day you can't get into the home game section on my phone.

19 minutes ago, The Lowlander said:

Thanx mate got 4 

7 minutes ago, LADTA-CM said:

Are you on your mobile? I noticed the other day you can't get into the home game section on my phone.

That's what it was soon as I went on the laptop it was fine through no probs not even a waiting time (I always use my phone for away games)