Scotland v England Tickets - Page 15 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v England Tickets

GaryWood34

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MorayCupMan
17 minutes ago, macy37 said:

If anyone has a North or south ticket please let me know as I'll take it. 

Just in case you didna know there is a limited number going on sale tomorrow at 12

Just now, MorayCupMan said:

Just in case you didna know there is a limited number going on sale tomorrow at 12

I'm goosed as heading into a meeting at 11 that will go on til 2pm. Be gone in half an hour I'd guess?

Guest MorayCupMan
16 hours ago, macy37 said:

I'm goosed as heading into a meeting at 11 that will go on til 2pm. Be gone in half an hour I'd guess?

Was just on and there seems to be a few still for south stand if you haven't already got one... at £62 i think

Edited by MorayCupMan

On 5/15/2017 at 5:57 PM, AlanH said:

Likewise. Mate got his tickets next day with regular post. I'm still waiting having paid for special delivery. As long as they arrive...... 

still waiting on the extra tickets i bought special delivery hopefully out this week

Guest MorayCupMan
1 hour ago, macy37 said:

Can't see any left?

Just went on a couple of minutes ago and if you click on the red coloured seating on south stand there are 2 or 3 seats left... 

Guest MorayCupMan
2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Can't see any left?

South Stand Section I4 to be exact....probably need to get your skates on though

Guest MorayCupMan

this should be it....I on the site using a laptop ,dina know if your using tablets or some other gadget...

https://tickets.scottishfa.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=HP&product=HENG17&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N

That should do it...there is a couple of red sections there at the east side of the south stand...

Edited by MorayCupMan

37 minutes ago, CovGer said:

Still nothing today.

I phoned them last Friday n was told that they were getting printed that day they would be out in a couple of days (don't know if that's a generic answer when asking about tics) still waitin 

15 minutes ago, CovGer said:

I wouldnea be surprised

emailed them said tickets were being p

nfo <info@scottishfa.co.uk>

Reply|
Yesterday, 15:30
You

Good Afternoon

The tickets are being printed at the moment and you will receive them 7 days prior to the match.

Best wishes

Scottish Football Association

rinted and 

Guest MorayCupMan
1 hour ago, 28christie said:

Looking for a ticket, two would be better ?

Thanks in advance 

Chris 

I would keep your eyes on the sfa tickets page everyday if your that desperate ...cause sometimes the odd seat will be released/ ticket returned,as I have done that before on a few occasions when looking to get tickets and managed to get one last minute...wee link below

https://tickets.scottishfa.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=HP&product=HENG17&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N

both my lots of additional tickets arrived yesterday.  first batch was when tickets were released to season ticket holders on 5 May.  second lot were from the ones that were released last Monday.  I'd bought another two on 5 May as a separate order and they arrived a week later on 12 May.  seems totally random way of issuing them.  three lots of postage costs as well.