Scotland v England Tickets - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v England Tickets

GaryWood34

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, scottincarlisle said:

ST holders might get the chance to buy an extra ticket, but I doubt it as England will be getting a large allocation in return for the extra tickets we got for Wembley.

The way we are going with boycotts and poor form etc England will have a larger allocation than us to fill the place. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/02/2017 at 9:49 PM, scottincarlisle said:

I would imagine after the Slovenia game they might get a few more.

Maybe not. When are tickets on sale ?

3 hours ago, SteveHFC said:

Everyone who's not a SSC member but has been to every qualifying home game so far should be guranteed a ticket for the England game. 

I am sure they will get tickets through members if we get extra.

16 hours ago, LiamCarlisle said:

Any idea when they are going on sale?

Heard on another thread usually 8 weeks before so hazard a guess around April 15.

Yesterday's email from the SSC says they will be announced in "due course".

The same email also claims we play Slovakia away on the last night of the campaign. Not a huge deal  I suppose but just typical of the service from them that they can't get our opponents correct, especially when they've also listed Slovakia as our opponents at Hampden 3 nights earlier

In the last campaign against Germany I was able to get an extra 2 tickets through the SSC. Me and my mate only bought the half season ticket in the last campaign. Had bought singles for the others. I'm sure on that occasion they offered SSC members first option on the spare tickets and you were limited to 2 extra each so probably a good chance the same will happen again. 

Sent the SFA a email asking about tickets and got this reply:

Thank you for your email. 

Tickets for the England fixture will first go on sale to Scotland Supporters Club members an estimated 8 weeks before the match and an email confirming the date will be sent to supporters before the sale goes live.  Members can purchase one ticket each and the public sale will go live, subject to availability, approximately four weeks before the match.  You can purchase from tickets.scottishfa.co.uk or by calling 0844 875 1873.

Edited by SteveHFC

16 hours ago, SteveHFC said:

Sent the SFA a email asking about tickets and got this reply:

Thank you for your email. 

Tickets for the England fixture will first go on sale to Scotland Supporters Club members an estimated 8 weeks before the match and an email confirming the date will be sent to supporters before the sale goes live.  Members can purchase one ticket each and the public sale will go live, subject to availability, approximately four weeks before the match.  You can purchase from tickets.scottishfa.co.uk or by calling 0844 875 1873.

So in around a fortnight then.

Surely the "public" sale will be to people with a buying history at least. As SquirrelHumper said, we could have a repeat of the Poland game, except this time there would be dozens of scraps all around the ground. They need to use the loaf with this one.