Ambrose to Hibs - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ambrose to Hibs

11 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Bizarre argument.

Aberdeen were interested in taking Commons on loan, they couldn't agree a deal, he's sitting on his thumbs for £20k a week at Celtic.

What is it you're arguing about?

:lol:

Celtic fan trying to justify their existence. Best ignored IMO.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Bizarre argument.

Aberdeen were interested in taking Commons on loan, they couldn't agree a deal, he's sitting on his thumbs for £20k a week at Celtic.

What is it you're arguing about?

He's not on 20k a week for a start! Jesus ?

1 minute ago, deecie said:

Celtic fan trying to justify their existence. Best ignored IMO.

Ignore me then. 

6 minutes ago, slasher said:

He's not on 20k a week for a start! Jesus ?

Was reported in Daily Record, so might be inflated, but wasn't out of line with what I'd have presumed he was on...

And interested Scottish Premiership rivals face the same problem for a player on £20,000-a-week.

12 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Disgusting club screwing the UK tax payer and shareholders of  bank by not paying back millions of a loan then signing everybody and their dug .

Begging Celtic for players to win them the cup last year and now the championship this year (maybe still hibs it)

Celtic Lite .

Rudy2

This is in the Dictionary under the definition of "irony"

The pain will eventually go away. 

15 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Are you his agent?

£12k a week is still more than anyone else in Scotland is paying.

I heard he was on £17,520 a week.  But on top of that he gets free tea and coffee in the Lennoxtown kitchen, a 12% pension contribution, a 2017 Hyundai Tucson (diesel, slate grey) and the club pick up his phone tab.  He's also entitled to a small Uniform Tax Rebate from Hector cos he has to wear branded training gear.  

1 hour ago, adamntg said:

FACT!  He's got you there Parkie. 

I'll keep his response in mind for the next time i talk pish on here and can't back up my statement. Shouldn't be too far away :lol: 

it seems a bit pish that you can get an emergency signing because of other players under suspension. And especially if the suspension is for a game (one week) but you can sign the loanee for months.

if that's the rules from the useless hierarchy of scottish football then what do you expect.

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

Go on then, enlighten me.

Well it was all to do with you talking $hite and getting embarrassingly easily put in your place. The clue was in the words I used in my post. 

If you are still in any doubt, review the posts of Parklife, Squirrelhumper, sbcmfc, Deecie and Adamntg to name but a few, all of whom, to varying extents, embarrassingly easily put you in your place. 

For further clarity, the use of the term "shocker" was a piece of the most basic irony/sarcasm to suggest that this happening to you was not in fact a shocker at all.

Glad to be of assistance. 

5 minutes ago, Marky said:

Well it was all to do with you talking $hite and getting embarrassingly easily put in your place. The clue was in the words I used in my post. 

If you are still in any doubt, review the posts of Parklife, Squirrelhumper, sbcmfc, Deecie and Adamntg to name but a few, all of whom, to varying extents, embarrassingly easily put you in your place. 

For further clarity, the use of the term "shocker" was a piece of the most basic irony/sarcasm to suggest that this happening to you was not in fact a shocker at all.

Glad to be of assistance. 

Nope, none of that drivel has been any help at all sorry. ?