Ambrose to Hibs - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ambrose to Hibs

Just now, Marky said:

And yet you call me a dimwit.

You are. But let's play anyway.

What 'sh11te' did I talk exactly? That Aberdeen enquired about Commons? That they possibly couldn't afford the wage contribution? Do tell.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Yellow Teeth's been out and signed another defender on a short term loan until the end of the season.

Presumably Ambrose wont be needed now and  those doyens of fair play at the Methadrome will send him back to Sellick.

If it's an 'emergency' loan, why are they allowed to keep him until the end of the season ?

Surely they should only be allowed to keep a player until a defender recovers from injury ?

11 minutes ago, Rossy said:

If it's an 'emergency' loan, why are they allowed to keep him until the end of the season ?

Surely they should only be allowed to keep a player until a defender recovers from injury ?

Exactly,

So why didn't Raith use this "Emergency Loan rule"  to sign a keeper for last night as they knew for a few day's they never had a fit keeper.

Now Hibs can sign a central defender in time for the game tonight against St Mirren

So that's 2 nights in a row we've been shafted.

Joke.

1 hour ago, Jersey Jim said:

Exactly,

So why didn't Raith use this "Emergency Loan rule"  to sign a keeper for last night as they knew for a few day's they never had a fit keeper.

Now Hibs can sign a central defender in time for the game tonight against St Mirren

So that's 2 nights in a row we've been shafted.

Joke.

Because, by the sounds of it, Raith fecked up. 

41 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Because, by the sounds of it, Raith fecked up. 

Have Raith maybe used up all their loan quota for the season. That's all I can guess from the STV graphic.

It does seem the rules would favour the bigger sides who rely less on loans, and punishes those with a smaller squad.

Either way, you'd think a keeper is a special case.

8 hours ago, OLAS said:

United down to 5/1...   

Good win by the Saints.  Hope yet. 

It's quite dispiriting this.  Hibs are doing their very best to hand us the league and we're completely incapable of taking advantage.  I have no faith that we'll be any closer next year either sadly. 

Edited by adamntg