Fav Tartan - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

stitch

Got a Email from the SSC about picking your favourite Tartan. They have 5 choices and i think they all look too pink.

They might be better when i see them but the pictures don't show any stand outs.

What do others think of the choices?

Help decide when we are likely to qualify for a major championship.....1). NEVER AGAIN.

2). PROBABLY NEVER AGAIN.

3). POSSIBLY NEVER AGAIN.

4). LONGER THAN IT TOOK WALES.

5). LONGER THAN IT TOOK N.IRELAND.

ALL THE TARTANS ARE SIMILAR, AND ITS YET ANOTHER WASTE OF TIME/DISTRACTION FROM THE FACT THAT WE ARE ALL PAYING FOR NOTHING, JUST TO BE TREATED LIKE IDIOTS.

SORRY CAPS LOCK WAS ON...........OR SORRY MY COMPUTER WAS ON.

7 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

I don't have any facts to back this up, but I'd bet the kind of people who vote on this shite are the same people who applaud failure, like in Faro for example.

And who go to kit launches. 

Just now, Parklife said:

And who go to kit launches. 

:lol:

I'm laughing because I was also going to include that in my post.

Complete nonsense again from the SSC. I really couldn't give a feck about their tartan.

22 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

I thought we already had an official tartan, the one where we got a greyish scarf with our membership.

That was actually one of the better things they've sent us. I lost mine though.